Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    kpp011 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mass exodus from Xaviers to All Saints

    Advertisements



    Quite a number of students have already transferred and are attending classes already at All Saints. A lot more have already applied to commence their studies from January 2006. Everyday, students walk in and are requesting transfers. Xaviers classrooms should be emptying by January and it looks like this will resolve their lack of space issues which they "claim"... At least now they will have space for the meager library.
    Transferring Xaviers students complain that they do not have:
    1) ANY laboratories facilites
    2) NO microscope, no slides and that computers with a disk are sufficient... hilarious!
    3) NO real library. They "claim" their books are in cardboard boxes and of no use to any students.
    4) NO student lounge... the stairwell is where the students conglomerate.. how classy..
    5) oh yes.. the morgue and the cadavers where the dissection takes place... the most laughable statement on their website.. NO DISSECTION is taking place or has EVER taken place at Xaviers. It is just like their WHO listing!
    6) school cafeteria... where? oh, you mean the restaurants down the road or in the malls?
    7) NO rotations in Atlanta Medical Center from December. Tenet healthcare kicked out GMC Group due to their SHADY and GREEDY dealings...
    8) OH yes.. Their suspicious change of addresses not ONLY of the SCHOOL ITSELF but of their US office.. from New Jersey to Atlanta to Massachusetts... This school is roaming around like nomads. Students are confused and frustrated.

    Much more to mention but I don't have time.. I'll get back to you guys later...
    DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THIS SCHOOL IS SAYING. THE XAVIERS STUDENTS ARE FRUSTRATED AND UTTERLY DISSAPPOINTED.

  2. #2
    godeep85 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol... get a life, spend more time in your books then starting beef with a medical school... its pathetic, anyone who listens to this idiot doesnt deserve to be a doctor, disgruntled people like to take stabs in the dark... simple as that

  3. #3
    kpp011 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Xaviers school of medicine

    Quote Originally Posted by godeep85
    lol... get a life, spend more time in your books then starting beef with a medical school... its pathetic, anyone who listens to this idiot doesnt deserve to be a doctor, disgruntled people like to take stabs in the dark... simple as that
    Taking stabs in the dark is far from what I am doing... It is evident you have no idea what you are talking about. People are being enlightened about Xaviers and its shady games... they have been playing with students lives for far too long.. How their empty promises can fool students for so long is beyond me. They say one thing and then change it around then next day. Students are NOT THAT GULLIBLE. There are MANY other better options that Xaviers. If YOU are stuck there, then too bad... but don't let others suffer the same fate as you by disinformation. Everything I have said is VERIFIABLE.
    ANd I am NOT the only one saying so... which begets the question... how low are your standards that you would think Xaviers to be a good school. Practically all the students at Xaviers are apalled by the lies their own administration is spewing out. May be you are one of the gullible few.

  4. #4
    p_in_da_wind's Avatar
    p_in_da_wind is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    573
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like i said before, i think godeep is a member of administration... If you are a student godeep! then i can only wish you GOOD LUCK, because i am sure you are going to need it if you stayed there... If you are a member of administration, then that seems to be the only reason why you are defending your school... Can you seriously say that all the things said in the first listing are wrong.... If wrong then please specify which part is wrong and why... if what "kpp" said is wrong then why dont you tell us the truth, tell us your side of the story, tell us the names of the hospitals your students are doing their clinicls in, give us names of your alumnis, tell me how many grads are practicing and in which states are they practicing in(and NO! "our grads went to other countries" is not the correct answer).... Give us something...
    How are you going to just come in here and say that what other person is saying is false when you cant provide a counter statement (or as you would say "the truth")...

  5. #5
    Manny22's Avatar
    Manny22 is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    445
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    mean and unfounded

    Quote Originally Posted by godeep85
    lol... get a life, spend more time in your books then starting beef with a medical school... its pathetic, anyone who listens to this idiot doesnt deserve to be a doctor, disgruntled people like to take stabs in the dark... simple as that
    where's your evidence to establish the contrary
    ~child, things are gonna get easier, keep ya head up~

  6. #6
    teratos's Avatar
    teratos is offline Jedi Moderator 658 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Bridge of the Executor
    Posts
    11,317
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny22
    where's your evidence to establish the contrary
    Rebuttal with facts is always preferable to attacks with insults. Just a random thought that popped into my head just now. G
    AUC Class of '99
    Bored certified
    I may be a jerk, but I'm a Jedi jerk like my father.

    Some say I look like Buzz Lightyear....
    (They're right)

    DISCLAIMER: I have no financial stake in ValueMD, or any medical school.

  7. #7
    livvydoc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    74
    Downloads
    38
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    If you live in a glass house who are you to throw stones?

    I know that I have always been one to stand by my decisions but c'mon man lets be real... LET'S ALL BE REAL!!!!!!

    Now to set the record straight......
    (1) Yes, Xavier doesn't have labs as yet but because it is an issuse for the students labs are currently in the process of being set up.
    (2) The website arguement... I must admit there are some things that need to be clarified on the website but
    if we read it carefully it does say "WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF...." everything after that speaks about plans for the new building. Sooo kids repeat after me..... READ TO SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!! There are no misunderstandings or lies in the statement because they never said they have it, they said we are in the process of meaning we are planning to. Now the morgue crap... we can all agree that that needs to be deleted. But the other stuff... that's good to go.
    (3) Yes, All Saints does have microscopes... several of them I might add but I visited the campus and I was afraid to touch the desks because there were kinda filthy. Maybe they should take some of the $$ they used on the microscopes and give the students a place to rest the books they spent sooo much money on instead of providing them with old plastic tables that smell bad even after they are cleaned (and a student at ASUM brought that to light).
    (4) Mass exodus???????? Honestly, students did contemplate transferring however only two of them actually transferred. And one of them said that if Xavier got their act together they were gonna transfer back sooooo. Let's talk numbers now because they say that they have alot of people who signed applications and what not but c'mon how many of you filled out applications to med school but only went to one (everyone duuhhhhhh).There's nothing wrong with keeping your options open. There's an old saying that goes "mouth can say anything" and just because people say something doesn't mean that it will always come to pass. Half of them may not even complete the transfer.That's just human nature.
    (5) As far as Xavier's administration being unethical. All Saints is no better off. How do you attempt to socially crucify someone for "stealing" students from St James when you yourself are "stealing" students from Xavier. Now don't get me wrong cuz I have a far way to go with this one so plz bear with me. You say that Xavier put a $500 bounty on every transfer they got from St James but the thing is all Saints but a $30 000+ bounty on a specific # of students heads (and you know that I am not lying).

    See the thing is, I am not trying to bash Xavier or All Saints but the spirit that's driving the indiviual that started this thread is an immoral one. You cannnot condemn someone for something when you yourself are engaging in the same activities. I will give All Saints their props you know. Micrscopes... BRAVO!!!!! Great professors... I'm all for it. Xavier knows that they still have a long way to go and they are making the steps to correct what needs to be done but DO NOT try to hinder someone else's progress just to make yourself feel better. If they are indeed doing or have done something wrong learn from their mistakes and attempt not to do the same. 'Cause form what I can see you guys are both playing the same game and that is to be expected because all of you guys were in BONAIRE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! Let's be honest with ourselves now and before we try to shoot someone else down let's ensure that we all have our crap together.

    P.S. On a real kpp001 stop handing out w/e it is that you are, stop trying start a "XUSOM SJM BONAIRE" up in Aruba and stop plz stop bashing when you know that you are no better than they are. And do you wanna know why you are no better than Xavier... because if you were you wouldn't stoop this low. And you can reply back to this, you can do w/e you wish but if you want to debate this face to face let me know. Because even if I contemplated transfering to your school I won't because for someone who acted as if they were so moral and ethical I never expected you to do something like this (you know who you are).

    Anyway, see you guys whenever we get to clinicals because our main goal is to become doctors and not bash. I know you want more students so that you can start profitting from your business but don't play with your students lives... GET THEIR DINA FORMS STR8 b/c you almost had a mass exodous back to CANADA last week arright. Let's get our heads straight and work to better serve our communities and BUILD others up not attemtp to TEAR them down becasue believe it or not you are not in any bette a position. Well.... at least Xavier students had their forms for over a month now, you guys are still working on yours!!!!! (What does that say about you!!!)

    L8TA!!!!!!
    Last edited by livvydoc; 10-23-2005 at 01:40 PM.
    Hidden Content True Love Transcends All ThingsHidden Content

  8. #8
    Manny22's Avatar
    Manny22 is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    445
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i agree

    Quote Originally Posted by teratos
    Rebuttal with facts is always preferable to attacks with insults. Just a random thought that popped into my head just now. G
    and i don't particularily favour this school, it just seems wrong to attack something/someone like that and what inadvertantly ends up happening is the opposite of what the accuser had in mind to accomplish
    ~child, things are gonna get easier, keep ya head up~

  9. #9
    Manny22's Avatar
    Manny22 is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    445
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    eeeeeeeeeeeew

    Quote Originally Posted by livvydoc
    I know that I have always been one to stand by my decisions but c'mon man lets be real... LET'S ALL BE REAL!!!!!!

    Now to set the record straight......


    L8TA!!!!!!
    i can understand the students' frustrations... they were promised a magic beanstalk
    ~child, things are gonna get easier, keep ya head up~

  10. #10
    p_in_da_wind's Avatar
    p_in_da_wind is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    573
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    all i want to see is a LIST of alumni...
    # of grads from this school practicing in US and in which states...
    WHat is their Step 1 pass rate... (and that rate is out of how many students...)

    These are the questions asked in almost every school's thread...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Saints Dominica vís All Saints Aruba - Score Them Please
    By heywood100 in forum The Relaxing Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:41 AM
  2. Which is better school ? Xaviers or All Saints
    By Mamen in forum Aureus University School of Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Which is better school ? Xaviers or All Saints
    By Mamen in forum Xavier University School of Medicine, Aruba
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •