Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Windsor University School of Medicine - the actual facts

  1. #1
    thedocy is offline Newbie 49 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    6
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Windsor University School of Medicine - the actual facts

    This school is located in St. Kitts in the Caribbean. Here ,the basic sciences are taught and after words American and Canadian studentsperform the clerkship in Carbondale , Illinois. The school is not accreditedexcept by a small country of 50,000 people that has very poor medical system with no oncologists , or neuro surgeonson the island. This school was founded by Dr. ****** who was its firstPresident but who did not complete a residency. It is a privately own scamschool run by Indian Nationals. Now, it is run by an administrator named R. M. a well know scam artist. It is currently having low enrollment due toits bad reputation and questionable practices.

    The school takes advantage of students due to its openadmissions policy and if you apply you usually will get in. Now, due to its lowenrollment, frequently they will accept students into their Medical Program,After, the student gets admitted there is a good chance they will change thestudent to the pre-med program to make them stay another year and hence, makemore money. Now, once they get there the student will find out that the facultycannot speak English well, and not a single faculty member in St. Kitts haspassed the USMLE BOARDS ! The faculty is primarily Indian and Nigerian.

    It gets worse, many courses have a fail rate of up to 90%,The average failure rate being 70%. This causes the student to have to takeexpensive retakes or repeat a semester generating more money for the school.Grades from the instructor are also not final and may be changed by the Administration.If this wasn’t bad enough exams are frequently sold for either sex or money.Some faculty are more than willing. This is usually, done by students fromNigeria. Now, when a student fails an exam they are not allowed to see the examin most cases and if a special release is given by the dean of student affairsa student can see the exam for $100 dollars but cannot challenge any questions.Again this school is a money making racket. Student are also charge and forcedto take the Beckers course for $1200 MORE than what it takes to take theBeckers review curse directly.

    The school offers student housing, but, understand that Basseterre, and in lousy areas. Understand, St. Kitts is the murder Capital of the Worldevery 2-3 years and in June 2015 , 3 Windsor females where Gang Raped. Anadditional two Windsor females were raped separately and 2 females fromneighboring Ross where raped. Indeed, in June there was a murder in from of the University withthe body left in the street. None of these crimes has been solved nor an arrestmade. The students who come back to the United States are forced to go intostudent housing in Carbondale Illinois. The housing is dirty and cockroachinfested, In June of 2015, a piece of the ceiling fell on a student from herliving quarters and her arm was broken.


    Worse of all the faculty are incompetent and arrogantwithout cause . Recall that none of them have passed the boards. I am nottalking about USMLE 3 but USMLE 1 ! Theyfaculty sit separately from the students at lunch and do not talk to thestudents of course unless you are willing to pay money or have sex for an examwith a third world predator. Let, megive some examples that i know to be true: Some of the comments are included. A Dr. G. stated, to one mother whowas in his office with her daughter to talk to him about retaking an exam sheallegedly had failed but not been allowed to see. Dr. G. stated, "maybeif you didn’t hadn’t given birth to a stupid child we wouldn’t be here. Now getthe hell out of my office" Theyhired a new Dean named C. B. a person who introduces himself as aphysician to the students and tells wonderful stories of his medical practice.Problem is HE NEVER WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL! This dean also assaulted a faculty member then fired the faculty memberfor reporting the assault! There is thenthe Dr. C. who said to his class, " your are a bunch of dumbanimals and donkeys and I will fail you all" he subsequently did. Thencomes the Dr. V. the associate Dean of clinical medicine, who has beenfired from his two past jobs for sex with students and sexual assault. Don'tworry his number at Windsor is only four women at this time. Now, maybe theterm doctor is an overstatement for these cretins as they don't have and M.D.or D.O. degree but bachelors of medicine degrees from third world countries.
    Now, if you are a faculty member, they will promise you asalary , terms of a contract but, because it is in St. Kitts and hence they willfrequently break the contract. There have been reports of some staff not beingpaid for 3 months. They natives of St. Kitts are treated like dogs and animals,paid low salaries, forced to work in slave like conditions and fired if theycomplain. There was also an unusual death of a student who had complained acouple of years ago who lived at the Sugar Bay Resort, she turned up dead in aswimming pool that was 4 feet wide , after she complained about the school. Itjust so happened that the Head of Security for Windsor University School ofMedicine was at the resort hotel miles away from where he lives at the scenewhen this occurred.

    Currently, there is an investigation into Windsor Universityfor Money Laundering and Visa fraud. More on this later in the U.S..

    Indeed, the school’s reputation is so bad, that theresidency placement of its graduates is only about 5-10%. This is not a knockon Caribbean Schools as my own physician is very good and went to a school inthe Caribbean and is excellent. However, stay away from Windsor UniversitySchool of Medicine.
    Last edited by medic300107; 08-10-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: TOS Violations: Names

  2. #11
    medicineitis is offline Junior Member 517 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    84
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Advertisements



    This is quite common in caribbean schools, its good that he was let go. How about Dr. N and Dr. S who were running the Apollo scam? Are they still with the school?

  3. #12
    PnS11 is offline Senior Member 6123 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rub my tattays
    Posts
    902
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdoctorprofessor View Post
    These claims cannot be referred to as facts YET due to the lack of evidence supporting them. Although, I do think that there is truth to some degree behind them and should be investigated thoroughly.
    a girl was raped during my time on the island. or she claimed she was penetrated while sleeping in someone else's bed. which is rape, but a bit different picture than stereotypical rape where you imagine it happens on the street at night alone. but that was back in 2011? 2012? has admin been notified of the the alleged more recent rape/s? because I tink there'd be a bigger uproar over it by the students, at least.

    gupta is covering his butt really well in regards to the exam situation. commite to determine grades? it's simple maths. why do you need 10 people to determine if a student has passed? and it is bull tutti that students names are left "anonymous." you right your name on every damn piece of paper they give you. you sign in on a sheet, you sign the scantron, and you sign the exam paper. how does that become anonymous?

    and there was a fee to see your exams if you failed and another fee for asking for a regrade. i think it was $20 or $50 per exam. just something outragous like that.

    dr tasha and deep are still with the school. she apparently matched but if she's still sending students to review programs, then she's still around for some odd reason.

  4. #13
    medicineitis is offline Junior Member 517 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    84
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess she did not match because why wold she be still working for the school if she had to start residency in July. Is school making American students to take Becker or it was just Dr. N pushing Canadians to the scam course and to cover it up just tell US students to take Becker?

  5. #14
    DrONA is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    post not available
    Last edited by DrONA; 07-08-2015 at 07:56 AM.

  6. #15
    WindsorGirl91 is offline Member 519 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    150
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This psycho used to be the pharm professor. He was kicked out of the school due to crazy claims about the Dean. He was engaged in extremely inappropriate behaviour with students and is currently undergoing investigation. He is still contacting students telling them all this ** and now he is using this forum trying to get a rise out of people.

  7. #16
    devildoc8404's Avatar
    devildoc8404 is offline Ultimate Member 12697 points
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Confoederatio Helvetica
    Posts
    5,145
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrONA View Post
    ALL LIES FROM HELL.
    Not just lies, Ladies and Germs. LIES FROM HELL.

    Wait a sec... I need to get more popcorn.


    (No skin in this game, just checking to see the latest scuttlebutt. Carry on.)

    "When I haven't any
    blue... I use red
    ."
    - Pablo Picasso

    BA - Oregon MS - BYU MD - MU-Sofia
    Clinical Research Fellow / Resident
    Fleet Marine Force Hospital Corpsman 1996-2003


  8. #17
    PnS11 is offline Senior Member 6123 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rub my tattays
    Posts
    902
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devildoc8404 View Post
    Not just lies, Ladies and Germs. LIES FROM HELL.

    Wait a sec... I need to get more popcorn.


    (No skin in this game, just checking to see the latest scuttlebutt. Carry on.)
    Oh it's great. Windsor could be a sitcom where the mess ups are the star characters alongside admin and Kittitians. And the students that just keep their heads down and just get through all the garbage are just minor, background characters.

    The dialogue on this forum is phenomenal. It's the reason I return here for the past four years. It's just too damn good!!

  9. #18
    WindsorGirl91 is offline Member 519 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    150
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    **** the same guy with a different name. Psycho101, you have a new "prof".

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdoctorprofessor View Post
    These claims cannot be referred to as facts YET due to the lack of evidence supporting them. Although, I do think that there is truth to some degree behind them and should be investigated thoroughly.

  10. #19
    Prof1 is offline Newbie 511 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately, Dr. ****** ******* or ******, the above mentioned Pharmacology Professor, after getting fired from Windsor University School of Medicine due to multiple gross conduct violations and inappropriate contacts with students and staff, decided to vilify the school using wild imaginary allegations and lies, instead of packing and leaving the island quietly. Hopefully he will be able to find an institution that will be willing to take him in, considering his poor employment history. Good luck getting a reference letter from Windsor, Joe.
    Last edited by Prof1; 07-09-2015 at 10:35 AM.

  11. #20
    PnS11 is offline Senior Member 6123 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rub my tattays
    Posts
    902
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by procrast2000 View Post
    what he has accomplished is unifying the students with the admin. Go home man, your ** is over. stop promising students residencies. and no other publicaiton wroote the articel that you claim, its your own words from THIS post that you emailed to the students.
    that is exaclty what he did.....this article just came out as well....SKNVibes | Student body clears air on allegations against Windsor University

    he forced the students to get in bed with the admin and unite to refute the claims. but windsor admin has been screwing with students in the past, there's no doubt. i just don't believe all of the trolls that post on here, but we have all dealt with the school before for one reason or another. and a lot of the true issues the school has will now be thrown under the rug assumed to be dr *******'s crazy rants and his effects on "coercing" students (as the article states) into bad mouthing the school with lies.

    if you read the latest article, it is most likely an SGA rep that is speaking on behalf of the students and they're forced to refute the serious allegations because they most likely are true, but inside of all of that are the smaller issues that are still serious, but those are going to be ignored either now or in the future and attributed instead to "failing students" and "bat-poop crazy professors." which kind of sucks.

    windsor gave a US professor a shot and he pooped on everyone. expect windsor to keep importing nigerian and indian profs that have no business teaching as a result of this. it was much cheaper this way, but the quality suffered. now because of one psychotic US prof, the school will stick to the cheaper, less-educated faculty from overseas.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Windsor university school of medicine
    By fizzy123 in forum Windsor University School of Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:14 AM
  2. New to Windsor university school of medicine.
    By Aw.somaya in forum Windsor University School of Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:10 PM
  3. FACTS about ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
    By New guy in forum Atlantic University School of Medicine (AUSOM)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 10:16 PM
  4. Facts about Ross University School of Medicine
    By LovinMiami in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:48 AM
  5. Actual Photos of Windsor University (by students)
    By newbie2000 in forum Windsor University School of Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 07:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •