Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    SPICYJ is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Delay in visa process

    Advertisements



    Hey guys, pls does anyone know how i can go about my student visa application process? I applied for student visa with nigerian passport since July 2014 and up to this moment the visa is not out. Pls can someone advise me on who to call or what to do?

  2. #2
    PnS11 is offline Senior Member 6123 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rub my tattays
    Posts
    902
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPICYJ View Post
    Hey guys, pls does anyone know how i can go about my student visa application process? I applied for student visa with nigerian passport since July 2014 and up to this moment the visa is not out. Pls can someone advise me on who to call or what to do?
    That is not the way to do it. No one I have heard of on this forum has reported getting their passport back. You do visa once you are on the island.

  3. #3
    SWOLL68's Avatar
    SWOLL68 is offline Senior Member 7166 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,114
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Images
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    St Kitts is incredibly inefficient as a whole. In addition to that so is Windsor. Call the consulate here Permanent Mission of Staint Kitts and Nevis . And ask what the status is. It may just be lost at Windsor or the consulate. Who knows.

  4. #4
    SPICYJ is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PnS11 View Post
    That is not the way to do it. No one I have heard of on this forum has reported getting their passport back. You do visa once you are on the island.
    I was told that was the old way and the new way requires me to have my student visa before arriving the island.

  5. #5
    SPICYJ is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL68 View Post
    St Kitts is incredibly inefficient as a whole. In addition to that so is Windsor. Call the consulate here . And ask what the status is. It may just be lost at Windsor or the consulate. Who knows.
    Thanks for ur help. Is that really going to help? I rang the visa office in st kitts, but they told me they don't deal with students and that i should ring my school.

  6. #6
    PnS11 is offline Senior Member 6123 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rub my tattays
    Posts
    902
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPICYJ View Post
    I was told that was the old way and the new way requires me to have my student visa before arriving the island.
    Whoever told you that is a liar. You always get your visa once you come to the island. Had you checked this forum prior to applying, you would have seen students having this issue for at least the past five years. The visa stuff is done through the school once you come to the island. You are given a temporary visa for the first semester until you get your proper student visa that is valid for four years, or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by SPICYJ View Post
    Thanks for ur help. Is that really going to help? I rang the visa office in st kitts, but they told me they don't deal with students and that i should ring my school.
    This further proves his point that Kittitians are lazy bums. They are correct, but the school will drag its feet in getting you your passport back to you by the time it's time to fly back home after the semester is done.

Similar Threads

  1. H1B Visa Process
    By ruby-maini in forum Immigration Visa: H1B, J1 and Others
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 05:31 PM
  2. H1B Visa Process
    By ruby-maini in forum Residency Match Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 05:28 PM
  3. Student Visa process for Abroad
    By krishnaCon in forum St George's, University of London medical programme at University of Nicosia Medical School
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 02:16 AM
  4. Focused Webinars on Multi Mini Interview process and UCAS Application Process
    By INTO- SGUL in forum INTO St George's, University of London (INTO SGUL)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM
  5. VISA Process
    By stizwv in forum Australian Medical Schools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •