Hey guys,

I'm sure this question has been asked so many times here but I was just wondering if anyone was able to get any kind of student loans other than doing a master's degree?

I've been trying to find a loan that will cover my 3rd and 4th year but most of the banks I've been to required a federal code for the school... So I would really appreciate any help or tips.

Thank you!