I'm trying to figure out whether I should take CK tomorrow or delay to try to get a better score. I expect to get somewhere around 225 on CK. I'm wondering whether I should I take CK tomorrow or delay it for a week so I can get my score up into the 240s? Applying to family. Step 1 214, failed CS once, Canadian. Consideration here is if I delay by 1 week, CK score won't be out till Oct 5, which is quite late. so what do you guys think?