Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Unregistered123977 Guest

    should i take the exam

    Advertisements



    Hi everyone

    I really need some advice. I have done about half of USMLE world and have a overall of 60% and took NBME form 1 and got at 380 which comes out to a 170. Should I postpone my exam? I have previous step 1 failures (2).

    Thanks

  2. #2
    D79
    D79 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi!
    postpone the exam, study more and then take NBME form 2 (if i were you i would do it)
    380 is not safe...
    good luck.

  3. #3
    Unregistered123977 Guest

    Thanks....I decided to postpone for a couple of months...take some more time to get to know the info well. I need to do well on this exam

Similar Threads

  1. My long path to passing that Exam and the Exam Experience
    By gebbils in forum USMLE Step 1 Exam Experiences
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 10:50 PM
  2. Results Today.. exam passed! Exam info
    By Diegodoc in forum USMLE Step 2 CK Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 02:22 AM
  3. 5th Semester H&P exam and PE exam????
    By mricky in forum AUA Medical School Clinical Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:56 PM
  4. PRE-EXAM AND EXAM ANALYSIS.....PART 1...
    By Anonymous in forum USMLE Step 1 Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 11:46 AM
  5. passed exam!..got 215...exam experience.
    By Anonymous in forum USMLE Step 1 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •