My Fiance and I currently live in Moscow, She is an actively working surgeon at a private clinic and a medical professor currently teaching. We would like to move back to the U.S. and have her practice medicine there. Can anyone help us through the steps necessary for this to be able to happen please? Cost, procedure, time frame etc.

Thank You and Kind Regards.