Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Neeb is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Questions about Saba

    Advertisements



    Hi guys, I tried to email the school, but I couldn't find an email address for the school/ anyone to get in contact with so I was wondering if you could help me...

    Current Education: (I'm not really sure I'm getting the grade conversion right, but...)
    Masters in Molecular Medicine - 66%
    Bachelors in Human Sciences - 57%
    GPA= 3.38
    A level Russia - A
    A level Biology - B
    A level Chemitry - B
    A level Mathematics - B
    GPA = 3.48


    Firstly, being from the UK,
    1. What kind of admission procedures will I need to go through? What documentation do I need to provide?
    2. What is the selection criteria to be accepted onto the course?
    3. Being a french citizen would I need an visa to stay of the island and then continue on doing residency in the US?
    4. Upon completion, is it possible to work in the UK?
    5. If I want to begin in January 2014, when should I start applying?
    6. Do you have any support for individuals with dyslexia?

    Has anyone from the UK applied to the school? Could anyone share their experience - or is it basically filled with American/ Canadian students?


    Greatly appreciated!

  2. #2
    Intrepid1's Avatar
    Intrepid1 is offline Member 514 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    103
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeb View Post
    Hi guys, I tried to email the school, but I couldn't find an email address for the school/ anyone to get in contact with so I was wondering if you could help me...

    There is a link called "Email Admissions" on the bottom panel of Saba's Website (on the front page). You can send them an email through that. You can also call the school directly with the phone number right beside that same link, then ask for the Admissions department. Alternatively you can click the "Contact Us" link on the top of the page.
    MS3

  3. #3
    Neeb is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid1 View Post
    There is a link called "Email Admissions" on the bottom panel of Saba's Website (on the front page). You can send them an email through that. You can also call the school directly with the phone number right beside that same link, then ask for the Admissions department. Alternatively you can click the "Contact Us" link on the top of the page.
    Hi, thanks honestly I have sent it to the 'Email admissions' link, that was early last week and I still haven't heard anything back, which is why I thought I would try my luck here...

  4. #4
    Intrepid1's Avatar
    Intrepid1 is offline Member 514 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    103
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeb View Post
    Hi, thanks honestly I have sent it to the 'Email admissions' link, that was early last week and I still haven't heard anything back, which is why I thought I would try my luck here...
    Then I suggest calling the U.S. office and asking them directly.
    MS3

  5. #5
    belkeno2k3 is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    72
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeb View Post
    Hi, thanks honestly I have sent it to the 'Email admissions' link, that was early last week and I still haven't heard anything back, which is why I thought I would try my luck here...
    try these:
    admissions @ saba . edu (no spaces)
    [email protected];
    Last edited by belkeno2k3; 11-26-2012 at 06:11 PM.

  6. #6
    belkeno2k3 is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    72
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    admissions @ saba. edu

Similar Threads

  1. 2 questions re SABA
    By jmet in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 06:33 AM
  2. Questions about Saba
    By eokoye in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:27 PM
  3. some questions about SABA
    By playarf in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 02:03 PM
  4. Questions about SABA
    By venomshockx in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
  5. A few Saba questions
    By aychamo in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 04:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •