Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    jbnguyen is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    29
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    got interview? what % can be accepted?

    Advertisements



    i graduated from a good school and i got interview. Could anyone tell me what is the % got accepted if granted an interview? i applied for may 2009.

  2. #2
    JINDAL2012 is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    multiple accounts
    Posts
    65
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbnguyen View Post
    i graduated from a good school and i got interview. Could anyone tell me what is the % got accepted if granted an interview? i applied for may 2009.
    well, your odds are excellent to get in if they grant an interview. i don't know if you're wanting to get in the January class, but it is FULL.

    You may be lucky, and get squeezed in....interview will be for the May class likely. You should email your rep ASAP to get the truth on this.

  3. #3
    thezohan's Avatar
    thezohan is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ross "the rock" university
    Posts
    359
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbnguyen View Post
    i graduated from a good school and i got interview. Could anyone tell me what is the % got accepted if granted an interview? i applied for may 2009.
    Call Ross or email the admissions office and ask for statistics.

    If you are really paranoid like some posters, you can buy an anonymous phone card from a convenience store in a small town that doesn't use security cameras and then drive to another small town and find a payphone that isn't being surveilled and then use a voice scrambler to call and ask.
    [Hidden Content ] Semesters 1 & 2

  4. #4
    medic300107's Avatar
    medic300107 is offline Supermedic Moderator 10497 points
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, USA
    Posts
    6,313
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thezohan View Post
    Call Ross or email the admissions office and ask for statistics.

    If you are really paranoid like some posters, you can buy an anonymous phone card from a convenience store in a small town that doesn't use security cameras and then drive to another small town and find a payphone that isn't being surveilled and then use a voice scrambler to call and ask.
    this made me laugh...thanks

  5. #5
    rsoybelman is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i had an interview on wednesday a week ago and applied for sept 09, still waiting for a phone call anxiously

  6. #6
    socalpop is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    122
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have a spot for me in the jan class but im going to sgu, so thats one spot that will open.

  7. #7
    ndfrspd is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsoybelman View Post
    i had an interview on wednesday a week ago and applied for sept 09, still waiting for a phone call anxiously
    what date was your application marked complete? or when did you apply?

  8. #8
    rsoybelman is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ndfrspd View Post
    what date was your application marked complete? or when did you apply?

    dont have the exact date but i think around mid october it should have been marked complete, and my interview was on 11/5

  9. #9
    IniquityBliss is offline Junior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    78
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I doubt that the Jan class is full. I found out over Thanksgiving that I was accepted to a Jan term and my friend found out the first week in Dec. Meanwhile, everyone on valuemd was saying 'oh, jan has been full for a while'. It's not full, you still have a shot. Good luck.

  10. #10
    JINDAL2012 is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    multiple accounts
    Posts
    65
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IniquityBliss View Post
    I doubt that the Jan class is full. I found out over Thanksgiving that I was accepted to a Jan term and my friend found out the first week in Dec. Meanwhile, everyone on valuemd was saying 'oh, jan has been full for a while'. It's not full, you still have a shot. Good luck.

    I called many admissions reps and New Jersey office.....it is FULL...it is different than 1 year ago.

    Enough of the guessing game and "I doubt.." from posters which confuses students who want accurate info.


    more students wanting to go to medical school

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are my chances to get accepted ( or at least get an interview)
    By UIC in forum American University of Antigua (AUA)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. Guys who have been accepted... what do they ask during interview???
    By levator palpebrae in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 10:53 AM
  3. interview/accepted ratio
    By IvanMDMD in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:17 AM
  4. How long after the interview were you accepted at SGU?
    By shejeboshease in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:37 AM
  5. Regarding Interview, if Accepted on phone interview do we have to give our answer at
    By Dontknow in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •