Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Poznan 2015 - 4yr program application/interview

    Advertisements



    Has anyone interviewed for the 4 yr program this year? I will be travelling in next week for it.

  2. #2
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Interview science questions -

    Interview science questions - would anyone be willing to offer more possible science questions from previous years? Thanks!!!!!

  3. #3
    KennyG1700 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im also heading up to interview next wednesday. What day is your interview lisas?

  4. #4
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyG1700 View Post
    Im also heading up to interview next wednesday. What day is your interview lisas?
    On Wednesday, and yours?

  5. #5
    georgechang1135 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone here know where the interview is going to take place? They told me it will be at their main office, but I found out that the location is quite off from the city center.
    and I'm guessing that everyone will be there next Wednesday....

  6. #6
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by georgechang1135 View Post
    Does anyone here know where the interview is going to take place? They told me it will be at their main office, but I found out that the location is quite off from the city center.
    and I'm guessing that everyone will be there next Wednesday....
    If yours is at their main office, then I guess it isn't where mine is. My letter states it is at Mercy College.

  7. #7
    KennyG1700 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisas View Post
    On Wednesday, and yours?
    Yea me too, Mercy College at 9am. Good luck and maybe ill see you there

  8. #8
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyG1700 View Post
    Yea me too, Mercy College at 9am. Good luck and maybe ill see you there
    Great! Good luck to you, too. Do you have to travel far? I have about a 3 hr drive.

  9. #9
    KennyG1700 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisas View Post
    Great! Good luck to you, too. Do you have to travel far? I have about a 3 hr drive.
    Yea I have a 7-8 hr drive from Erie so Im going over the night before and getting a hotel. Did you find any answers on interview questions they ask?

  10. #10
    lisas is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyG1700 View Post
    Yea I have a 7-8 hr drive from Erie so Im going over the night before and getting a hotel. Did you find any answers on interview questions they ask?
    I hope you have a decent trip. No, no news regarding the questions. I'll let you know if I hear anything more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Health Certificate For Poznan Application
    By Polako in forum Poznan University of Medical Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 05:37 PM
  2. Application for JAG and Poznan
    By CBoJackson in forum Polish Medical Schools
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:35 PM
  3. Interview advice for interview in POZNAN
    By fuzpot in forum Main European Medical Schools Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:25 AM
  4. Interview advice for interview in POZNAN
    By fuzpot in forum Poznan University of Medical Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:25 AM
  5. Interview advice for interview in POZNAN
    By fuzpot in forum Polish Medical Schools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •