As a non EU citizen you will not have the right to do your post graduate internship in Poland or any other EU country. And as a result you will not be able to recognize your medical degree in any other EU country, making it just a piece of paper. You will not receive a Medical License from Poland in the end of your education, and you need that when you want to apply for a license in other countries. So I would advice you to study in Bulgaria, Romania or Hungary as they also have an English Medical Curriculum, and the internship in those 3 countries are included within the 6 year Medical Curriculum they provide. Hence providing you with a license. This is not a post related to the Medical Educational standard in Poland or any other country.

Good luck.