Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Corinna is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Apartments in Lodz

    Advertisements



    Hi,
    I am applying to the Medical University of Lodz, along with 3 other friends from Canada. We hope to get an apartment, 4 bedrooms, pretty close to the university. Does anyone know of any useful sites with available apartments for rent? I can't seem to find any.
    Or does anyone already live in Lodz that might be able to help me out?

    Corinna

  2. #2
    annskimd is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    87
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
    Hi,
    I am applying to the Medical University of Lodz, along with 3 other friends from Canada. We hope to get an apartment, 4 bedrooms, pretty close to the university. Does anyone know of any useful sites with available apartments for rent? I can't seem to find any.
    Or does anyone already live in Lodz that might be able to help me out?

    Corinna
    hi Corinna,
    this is very difficult...i am in the same boat. i have researched as much as i can and can only come to the conclution that i have to go there in advance to look for a place myself..........i will be leaving in August.

    i honestly think there is not many ways around it......

  3. #3
    Corinna is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey,
    We are also leaving in August.. I think worst case scenario is that we live in Hostels for a few nights.. the prices don't seem to bad (I think $11US/night). But we have one of my professors from Lodz looking into it for us, hopefully he'll be able to find something before we leave.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    289
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not, sure if they have offices in Lodz, but try Ober-Haus. They at least have internet presence.

  5. #5
    annskimd is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    87
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
    Hey,
    We are also leaving in August.. I think worst case scenario is that we live in Hostels for a few nights.. the prices don't seem to bad (I think $11US/night). But we have one of my professors from Lodz looking into it for us, hopefully he'll be able to find something before we leave.
    hey we should all meet up...especially if we will be there early. we will all be classmates soon!!!! i will send my personal e-mail out....do the same if you would like....ONLY TO FUTURE LODZ STUDENTS

  6. #6
    tarak007us is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey everyone, I am also going to Lodz for 4 year MD program this year. Could anyone tell me how the English accent of Polish intructors would be like? I mean for a typical American student, would their accent be kind of uncomfortable or difficult to understand?

  7. #7
    nanai82 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just wanted to say hi to everyone... i am an incoming 1st year this october from boston.

  8. #8
    annskimd is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    87
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nanai82 View Post
    just wanted to say hi to everyone... i am an incoming 1st year this october from boston.
    hey nanai82, i will see you there! do you know when you are leaving? i will be heading out there early. if there any MUL student that will be there early (i am leavingAug 19) message me

    Ann marie
    entering MUL student of the 4 year M.D. program class of 2011

Similar Threads

  1. Apartments in Lodz
    By Corinna in forum Polish Medical Schools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
  2. Apartments in Lodz
    By Corinna in forum Main European Medical Schools Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. want to know everything Med U of Lodz
    By catherine1984 in forum Main European Medical Schools Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 07:22 PM
  4. Lodz
    By michal in forum Polish Medical Schools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:36 AM
  5. Lodz
    By TrustMeImaDoc in forum Polish Medical Schools
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 05:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •