Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #1
    vngirl is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    23
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Belize or Nevis?

    Hi everyone,
    i'm new here. So could someone tell me what is the difference between Nevis and Belize campus? and which one is better to apply?
    Thanks

  2. #51
    joe soap's Avatar
    joe soap is offline Senior Member 512 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In a Starbucks
    Posts
    910
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Advertisements



    Honestly! Please read the thread before posting and reviving yet again a useless thread. This is about another school with a similar name in Belize which has long since closed, so please don't advertize your school on this forum.
    Last edited by joe soap; 04-14-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    Joe Soap MD Hidden Content
    Attending Physician

  3. #52
    LOSLAGOS is offline Junior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    42
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    iF YOU CAN AFFORD PAYING 15000$/SEMESTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF NOT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW BELIZE IS NOT BAD ...CAHSU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE WHERE I GRADUATED FROM AND I AM A BELIZIAN LIVING HERE I AM ALWAYS IN TOUCH WITH SCHOOL NOW THEY ARE OFFERING ROTATIONS IN CHETUMAL MEXICO IF YOU ARE A FUN PERSON THEN CANCUN IS THE BEST SPOT IN CENTRAL AMERICA IS 4 HRS AWAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by vngirl View Post
    Hi everyone,
    i'm new here. So could someone tell me what is the difference between Nevis and Belize campus? and which one is better to apply?
    Thanks

  4. #53
    LOSLAGOS is offline Junior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    42
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way if you are interested to apply to cahsu i can help you
    name in Belize which has long since closed, so please don't advertize your school on this forum.[/QUOTE]

  5. #54
    LOSLAGOS is offline Junior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    42
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In belize the best school is central america health sciences university (cahsu) still graduating students for 11 years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by joe soap View Post
    for pete's sake this thread has been dead in the water forever. Please don't revive old threads especially seeing that belize has been closed for years.

  6. #55
    don1 is offline Moderator 547 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,346
    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OMG clinical rotations in Mexico!! Sounds like an awesome place to vacation but not an awesome place for north american students wanting to develop connections through doing north american clinical rotations.

    thanks but no thanks...

    good luck on your studies if you are actually a student, or...good luck on your adminstrative work if you are part of the administration at that school.

    Quote Originally Posted by LOSLAGOS View Post
    iF YOU CAN AFFORD PAYING 15000$/SEMESTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF NOT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW BELIZE IS NOT BAD ...CAHSU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE WHERE I GRADUATED FROM AND I AM A BELIZIAN LIVING HERE I AM ALWAYS IN TOUCH WITH SCHOOL NOW THEY ARE OFFERING ROTATIONS IN CHETUMAL MEXICO IF YOU ARE A FUN PERSON THEN CANCUN IS THE BEST SPOT IN CENTRAL AMERICA IS 4 HRS AWAY.

  7. #56
    LOSLAGOS is offline Junior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    42
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes, currently i am doing my Internal Med rotations here only Pediatric is left ill be done after that. why you think it is not an awesome place for North American Students??? if it is Awesome place for Americans and Middle Eastern students why not for Canadians???
    Quote Originally Posted by don1 View Post
    OMG clinical rotations in Mexico!! Sounds like an awesome place to vacation but not an awesome place for north american students wanting to develop connections through doing north american clinical rotations.

    thanks but no thanks...

    good luck on your studies if you are actually a student, or...good luck on your adminstrative work if you are part of the administration at that school.

  8. #57
    drrichand1's Avatar
    drrichand1 is offline Junior Member 512 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    88
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is MUA in nevis related to SABA?

  9. #58
    Sharky's Avatar
    Sharky is offline Member 514 points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nevis
    Posts
    382
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Images
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, they are owned by the same company

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. MUA Nevis or Belize
    By footdoc in forum Main Foreign Medical Schools Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 08:37 AM
  2. Nevis / Belize Difference
    By U.K in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Belize
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:32 PM
  3. Would you choose Nevis or Belize?
    By liketolift in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Nevis
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 07:54 PM
  4. Belize or Nevis?
    By emtp2MD in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Nevis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 07:10 PM
  5. Belize VS. Nevis
    By pcskribe in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Belize
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •