Hello everybody,
I am an EU-Graduated doctor, but NOT an EU-CITIZEN. I am planning to move to Germany and I would like to know what should I do in order to get the Approbation. Will my degree be automatically recognised as any other EU Graduated doctor? how difficult is it to find a job as an Assistenzarzt in General Surgery in Germany (I would work in a small city. Big and main cities are not a must).

Sorry if I wrote in the wrong section.
I really hope to get useful answers and opinions about the matter.
Thank you