To study in the country, all foreign nationals need a Danish visa. To qualify for a Higher Education student visa for Denmark, you must be offered a place to study in a recognised tertiary institution. Your family will be allowed to travel with you and even work, providing you can prove your relationship and they meet the age requirements.