I am doing residency which was supposed to end in October. My J1 visa was started 20 days ago.
Now something bad happened and I was told that my program was getting over now.
So my question is :
1. Is there any way I can transfer my visa status from J1 to F1(enrolling in second Master's)
2. As I have started my J1 visa only 20 days ago, do I still have to do 2 yrs of waiver if I change my visa status now.
Please do suggest me. Thanks in advance.