Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Costa Rica

  1. #1
    Julius Ceasar is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    33
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Costa Rica

    Advertisements



    I am interested in finding the forum for UNIBE Costa Rica NOT DR. I am going to visit the school next week (Oct 24th). Can anyone help me?

  2. #2
    Julius Ceasar is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    33
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    New Program

    This school has excellent facilities and Federal loans. The medical program has been taught in Spanish for the past 13 yrs. The English speaking program is brand new, this is their first year teaching in English.

  3. #3
    DrCure21 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    10
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello:

    Please, let me know about this school. I've heard that you can get your MD in three years. Please, let me know what other information you can find out about it.

    Thank you.

    DrCure21

  4. #4
    Julius Ceasar is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    33
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCure21 View Post
    Hello:

    Please, let me know about this school. I've heard that you can get your MD in three years. Please, let me know what other information you can find out about it.

    Thank you.

    DrCure21
    Yes you can complete the program in 3 yrs but you have to complete 3 semesters per year.......

  5. #5
    immunologic is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Ceasar View Post
    Yes you can complete the program in 3 yrs but you have to complete 3 semesters per year.......
    Is it true, that the people of your NYC office dont call back after people leave messages?
    A lot of people complained about it.
    Also why are you not listed on the CALIFORNIA list of approved schools?

    California's Lists of Nonrecognized and Recognized Medical Schools

  6. #6
    immunologic is offline Permanently Banned 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Ceasar View Post
    This school has excellent facilities and Federal loans. The medical program has been taught in Spanish for the past 13 yrs. The English speaking program is brand new, this is their first year teaching in English.
    Which airline did you use to fly, and how much was the ticket?

  7. #7
    october's Avatar
    october is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    495
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ignore double post
    Last edited by october; 11-01-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: double post
    ================================================== =
    Take this soul, strand it in some skin and bones
    take this soul. and make it sane, sane

    what no man can own..... only God can take
    take this heart, take this heart. take this heart

    and let it break

  8. #8
    october's Avatar
    october is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    495
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by immunologic View Post
    Is it true, that the people of your NYC office dont call back after people leave messages?
    A lot of people complained about it.
    Also why are you not listed on the CALIFORNIA list of approved schools?

    California's Lists of Nonrecognized and Recognized Medical Schools

    It is fascinating how CA approved school($) in developing countries may lack items on the CA list such as; an up to date, organized, spiffy library.
    research, proper academic structure and clinical experience, etc etc. I seriously doubt schools such as the one in Myanmar even come close to places like UNIBE, which I see as quite a decent facility.
    ================================================== =
    Take this soul, strand it in some skin and bones
    take this soul. and make it sane, sane

    what no man can own..... only God can take
    take this heart, take this heart. take this heart

    and let it break

  9. #9
    Julius Ceasar is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    33
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Continential

    Quote Originally Posted by immunologic View Post
    Which airline did you use to fly, and how much was the ticket?
    Continential around $260.00, When I was there Someone told me about some low budget airline for like $79.00 one way. I forgot the name and still can not find it.

  10. #10
    Julius Ceasar is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    33
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by immunologic View Post
    Is it true, that the people of your NYC office dont call back after people leave messages?
    A lot of people complained about it.
    Also why are you not listed on the CALIFORNIA list of approved schools?

    California's Lists of Nonrecognized and Recognized Medical Schools
    I called the office today and someone answered 2nd ring.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UNIBE Costa Rica! Should i go there??
    By google82 in forum Central & South American Medical Schools
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2019, 07:41 AM
  2. UNIBE in COSTA RICA?
    By Bruin21 in forum UNIBE and Dominican Medical Schools
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 02:38 AM
  3. Costa Rica Unibe
    By OscarDelahoya in forum Central & South American Medical Schools
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
  4. Costa Rica
    By Julius Ceasar in forum Main Foreign Medical Schools Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •