Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    HeroLike is offline Member 523 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    248
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Clinical Department moving back to NY

    Advertisements



    true story?

  2. #2
    md12886 is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    337
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yep. true story, I was told the transition will take place over next two weeks.

  3. #3
    megamoore is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    30
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very true, I was told last week. I wonder why they first moved to Antigua and now back to NY. Well at least my phone bill will be lower and I can now drop by and harass them!!! lol.

  4. #4
    shayloure is offline Senior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    800
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by megamoore View Post
    Very true, I was told last week. I wonder why they first moved to Antigua and now back to NY. Well at least my phone bill will be lower and I can now drop by and harass them!!! lol.
    I heard they had originally moved there because P.B. was the interim clinical dean until they hired a new one. Does this mean they found a new one? And why was your phone number high? You could always get them by calling the 1 800 number and selecting 5. But the trick is to call them when they first open at 9 pm EST. Also, does anyone know how long this move will take?

  5. #5
    Bmoregirl is offline Member 516 points
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Royal Gardens
    Posts
    120
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shayloure View Post
    I heard they had originally moved there because P.B. was the interim clinical dean until they hired a new one. Does this mean they found a new one? And why was your phone number high? You could always get them by calling the 1 800 number and selecting 5. But the trick is to call them when they first open at 9 pm EST. Also, does anyone know how long this move will take?
    The 'move' has already taken place. The ladies that we are used to dealing with will no longer handle our clinicals. They'll stay put in Antigua in new positions or no position at all. We do have a new clinical dean. We have an entirely new team. Many of us at Wyckoff have met them because they have been doing training there. THere was a clinical meeting today with all the new coordinators and any interested students. They will take over on Monday

  6. #6
    med200 is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    61
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wait a minute...then why do the ladies in the clinical dept in antigua tell me to keep calling them?? should we be calling the ny office instead?? thanks for any info! and thanks bmoregirl--if you hear of anything else can u let us know?

  7. #7
    Bmoregirl is offline Member 516 points
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Royal Gardens
    Posts
    120
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by med200 View Post
    wait a minute...then why do the ladies in the clinical dept in antigua tell me to keep calling them?? should we be calling the ny office instead?? thanks for any info! and thanks bmoregirl--if you hear of anything else can u let us know?
    They don't take over until monday....as in December 13th

  8. #8
    megamoore is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    30
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    in my dealings with them last week they advised me to send documents to NY from this week onward. I hope the transition is seamless.

  9. #9
    megamoore is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    30
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @ Shayloure: LOL! I figured that out after a few futile calls with long waits!
    Last edited by megamoore; 12-08-2010 at 02:31 AM.

  10. #10
    shayloure is offline Senior Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    800
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I know the people in Antigua will be glad when that happens. I just got off the phone with A.C. telling her that I have an elective scheduled and in the midst she was yelling at one Antiguan worker: A.C. - "What? I'm on the phone!" LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Moving back home
    By chilon09 in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 02:51 AM
  2. Moving back home!!!!
    By jpstuart in forum American University of the Caribbean (AUC)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. AUC Clinical Department
    By clinical_rotations in forum AUC Med School Clinicals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 02:05 PM
  4. ROSSU clinical department
    By paligirl2001 in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
  5. Argh! Clinical Department!
    By Diegodoc in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •