Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fudan university 2013

  1. #1
    chatkaew is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Fudan university 2013

    Advertisements



    Have any one here already apply their application for 2013 school year at Fudan university. And does anyone know how many students will be consider to pass?

  2. #2
    JENNAZCL is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    30 students can get admission. I consulted someone from *****.

  3. #3
    lvmed66 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How are you guys applying already? I thought applications for Fudan aren't until March. Isn't only Zhejiang University doing early applications?

  4. #4
    chatkaew is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have talk to one agency in my country she said i can register from now till March 15

  5. #5
    shui3000 is offline Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    129
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys, do your research. Fudan does not work with or accept applications from agents. I'm not sure about this year, but last year, applications were taken only within a two week window in March. The easiest way to find out information is to e-mail Fudan. I've provided the e-mail address in my post about how to apply.

    With all schools though, don't use an agent. Just apply directly to the school. It makes no sense to use an agent, I don't know how many times I have to say that.

    Here's the info on how to apply to Chinese MBBS programs: http://www.valuemd.com/asian-medical...ies-china.html

    Let me know if you guys have any questions, but most things can probably be answered by a simple search through the forum.

  6. #6
    chatkaew is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shui3000 View Post
    Guys, do your research. Fudan does not work with or accept applications from agents. I'm not sure about this year, but last year, applications were taken only within a two week window in March. The e....... any questions, but most things can probably be answered by a simple search through the forum.
    I am serious there are some agent in my country that send to Fudan, i even get all the aplication from them and it cost about 2000 dollars what they do is send your application, do my visa, register me into medical association in my country so i can take medical license and get back to work in my country, book your flight and when you arrive in china they will have someone come get you at the airport and then take you to the university, show you around the city and book the plane ticket whenever you want to go back home.

    Last year i use my agent to send my aplication to Zhejiang and Nanjing med school and i was accepted in both uni but there are some personal reasons that i can't get there last year.But this year i am thinking about apply in Zhejiang again but my agent said that i kinda get into their black list because i cancelled their acceptance last year but i have talk to ***** they said i can apply it this year via ***** and i talk to my parent about apply directly to Zhejiang or Fudan without agent but they are concern about how can i go to university from the airport by myself and how can i do my visa without help from agent?? so you got in Fudan by not using agent right? how can you go to Zhejiang or Fudan from the airport by yourself? How can you do all the paper work by yourself? I really want to do it all by myself because without agent is going to save lots of money but still can't figure it out how it is going to be without agent because almost everyone in my country go study there via agent.

    So hope to hear from you soon.

  7. #7
    shui3000 is offline Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    129
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No offense, but if you can't handle those tasks on your own, I'd re-assess your ability to live in a foreign country. I put up how to contact the main universities with English MBBS programs. They will be able to give you the most up to date information. Google is your friend in regards to visa applications and transportation. If you can not figure out how to get from the airport to another place at a major metropolitan like Shanghai, or fill out your own paperwork, don't leave your country, because chances are you can't take care of yourself.

    Again, no offense, but if you can't handle simple paperwork or transportation logistics, you would not be able to survive in China.

  8. #8
    Inteser is offline Junior Member 512 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    57
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shui3000 View Post
    No offense, but if you can't handle those tasks on your own, I'd re-assess your ability to live in a foreign country. I put up how to contact the main universities with English MBBS programs. They will be able to give you the most up to date information. Google is your friend in regards to visa applications and transportation. If you can not figure out how to get from the airport to another place at a major metropolitan like Shanghai, or fill out your own paperwork, don't leave your country, because chances are you can't take care of yourself.

    Again, no offense, but if you can't handle simple paperwork or transportation logistics, you would not be able to survive in China.
    With all due respect...for a person not knowing any chinese and trying to do everything alone is a hell lot to ask...it's not right to question someone's ability to live in a foreign country only bcoz they wanna go through an agent...a lot of my friends here came through agents and i found no reason to question their ability to live in a foreign country...china is different...in other countries it's fyn coz ppl understand english...in china the key is (if u are applying directly...as i myself have done)...make chinese friends as quickly as possible...that helped me a lot....but at times it was tough...but once u get through the procedures, u'll actually be quite fine without an agent.
    xb22 likes this.

  9. #9
    shui3000 is offline Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    129
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The application is in English, the visa application is in English, google is in English, the websites providing information on transportation is in English. Would you like me to go on as to how helpless anyone going through an agent is?

    No one in my class went through an agent, and half of us do not know any Chinese. Yet, we managed to get to school just fine. Why? First, Fudan doesn't accept applications from agents. Second, we're self-sufficient people. Once you're at the school, there's thousands of people that know Chinese and English willing to help you, out of kindness. But, a sucker is a sucker. You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink.
    Last edited by shui3000; 12-02-2012 at 06:22 PM.

  10. #10
    lvmed66 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shui3000 View Post
    The application is in English, the visa application is in English, google is in English, the websites providing information on transportation is in English. Would you like me to go on as to how helpless anyone going through an agent is?

    No one in my class went through an agent, and half of us do not know any Chinese. Yet, we managed to get to school just fine. Why? First, Fudan doesn't accept applications from agents. Second, we're self-sufficient people. Once you're at the school, there's thousands of people that know Chinese and English willing to help you, out of kindness. But, a sucker is a sucker. You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink.
    LOL. You talk like my dad. Good stuff. Hope to be a part of Fudan's 2013 intake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fudan University, Shanghai
    By Conway in forum Asian Medical Schools
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 05:45 AM
  2. Zhejiang medical university OR Fudan
    By Yousuf Shakeel in forum Asian Medical Schools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. fudan vs li ka shing university
    By nova yundiarto in forum Asian Medical Schools
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:53 AM
  4. Fudan University MBBS 2010
    By Conway in forum Asian Medical Schools
    Replies: 304
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:12 PM
  5. Fudan University Housing
    By Conway in forum Asian Medical Schools
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •