PDA

View Full Version : New Students for August/Sep 2006

savvy525
01-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Hi all,

I'm starting at St. Chris in August '06. I would like to meet anyone who is entering in that class, or who is already there. Feel free to email me at [email protected] Looking forward to hearing from other students.

Sincerely,
Savi

Scott1981
03-13-2006, 10:45 AM
do not matriculate there.

Tritonesub
03-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm starting at St. Chris in August '06. I would like to meet anyone who is entering in that class, or who is already there. Feel free to email me at [email protected] Looking forward to hearing from other students.

Sincerely,
Savi

I would contact the school administration and ask for contacts. Not many 'true' st. chris students bother visiting this site, you are likely to get a response from a biased imposter.

zfia
03-16-2006, 03:13 PM
if you haven't heard already, don't bother spending your money, time and effort at this medical school-trust me, we're all trying to find answers to our questions right now-save yourself the agony we are enduring-
look elsewhere-
good luck to you!

Hi all,

Sincerely,
Savi

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.