PDA

View Full Version : i need housing! or if you do...

caymanstudent
01-04-2006, 05:44 PM
hey there,

im a 4th sem SMU student who was meant to go to maine for 4th, but due to visa problems (im from england) im in cayman, if anyone has a room to let can you pls let me know. my price range is about 1500ci including bills but im flexible depending on the place and the location.

or if you need a place also, pls contact me as i am finding 2-3bedroom places but not any 1bedroom apartments. the price range for the 2bedrooms are roughly about 1100ci per person excluding bills.. but some require a car to get to school.

cheers
G ([email protected])

Chizzy
01-09-2006, 02:42 AM
i am a prospective student of smu, and as u know the first 4 months, u are meant to stay in the resident hall...that i can manage,,but after that???????i don't know...i am looking for a place..with kitchen facilities and all....with the bills taken care of..i could do 150usd a month.

Laurie S
01-09-2006, 06:20 AM
i am a prospective student of smu, and as u know the first 4 months, u are meant to stay in the resident hall...that i can manage,,but after that???????i don't know...i am looking for a place..with kitchen facilities and all....with the bills taken care of..i could do 150usd a month.

Did you forget a 0 (zero) in that number?

shaugh350z
01-09-2006, 10:48 PM
For $150 US a month I could let you have the little, tiny closet on my patio...and maybe a pillow...but not a good one. :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.