PDA

View Full Version : Request...

smoohead
12-24-2005, 08:43 PM
This forum is turning into a grade-school brawl fest. :shock:

I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind all of you guys that there are always new people reading these threads. What with the GMC stuff going on, St. Chris is already beginning to look like a questionable choice to newcomers...but the new posts that have been going up make it even worse.

So please please please, can we just stay on topic and act like mature adults? And come on, it's X-mas! I am not asking for love, just some r-e-s-p-e-c-t to go around :cry:

empathy
12-24-2005, 08:50 PM
I agree. But just know members may not say what you want to hear but we will be honest with you guys. We want the best for everyone. The students can trust the advice they rec' here. If anything false pops up we shoot it down right away. But new students shouldn't base their decision to go or not to go to a school based on anything they read on the internet. When looking for a good foreign medical school they should check with Oregon first - prior to contact colleges and especially, before going to an interview.

http://www.osac.state.or.us/oda/unaccredited.html

I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind all of you guys that there are always new people reading these threads. What with the GMC stuff going on, St. Chris is already beginning to look like a questionable choice to newcomers...but the new posts that have been going up make it even worse.

So please please please, can we just stay on topic and act like mature adults? And come on, it's X-mas! I am not asking for love, just some r-e-s-p-e-c-t to go around :cry:

bts4202
12-24-2005, 08:57 PM

so true. If some people would not go out of their way to smear individuals, lie and claim they are being physically threatened by people, and troll the st chris forum relentlessly.... then we could discuss things.

stephew
12-24-2005, 09:05 PM
any further attempt to revive this issue until the moderators action is settled will result in admin action.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.