PDA

View Full Version : need a roomate, here's all the info...

Chimdawg
12-12-2005, 01:09 PM
My name is Chinmay Dalal and I am entering into MD 2 next semester at Xavier (been at the school for 2 semesters so far). I am looking for a roommate for my apartment at Punto Di Oro Apartments.

Quick run down of the place. Itís a 2 bedroom apartment (double bed, closet, tables, AC, ect), 1 bathroom (basic set-up, shower, toilet, sink, ect), living room(with a TV, DVD player, Cable, Hi-Speed Internet (wireless AND hard-line, we have both), outside porch), kitchen (with stove, conventional oven, microwave oven, large fridge, pots, pans, plates, cutlery, ect.). There is a maid who comes once a week, cleans, changes sheets, pillows, ect.

The price is $685 per person, including EVERYTHING. So thatís electricity, water, gas, cable, internet, maidÖ.and whatever else I couldnít think ok.

The area is quite close to school, in a private apartment area where multiple students live from all classes, akin to a dormitory. Many of the students have cars, either their own or renting.

I will be sharing a car with a friend and have space for you in the car. Rental cost will be approx. $56 per month.

Take care and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions, regarding the school or anything.

Chinmay Dalal

[email protected] (javascript:main.compose('new','[email protected]') )
Cell on Aruba - (297) 562-4639
Home phone in Vancouver, Canada - (604) 484-6005

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.