PDA

View Full Version : Any positive news coming out of St. Chris

SGU06
12-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone. Though I am starting SGU in Jan 06 I considered St. Chris and have a bunch of friends at St. Chris right now. I was wondering what positive news is coming out of this school? Last few months have been tough with losing its license and stuff, and so can someone speak to St. Chris' credit?

I want to point out this should not in anyway be percieved as a St. Chris bashing thread. I really care about my friends and the school they attend. That's why I want to know what positive steps this school is taking to improve its situation, or is it continually going downhill?

OLDPRO
12-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey everyone. Though I am starting SGU in Jan 06 I considered St. Chris and have a bunch of friends at St. Chris right now. I was wondering what positive news is coming out of this school? Last few months have been tough with losing its license and stuff, and so can someone speak to St. Chris' credit?

I want to point out this should not in anyway be percieved as a St. Chris bashing thread. I really care about my friends and the school they attend. That's why I want to know what positive steps this school is taking to improve its situation, or is it continually going downhill?

We hope it will improve (BTW the school did not loose a license just the GMC investigation only) read the posts here as for anything new tune in later.

Thanks for thinking positive.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.