PDA

View Full Version : this school is a total scam people do not get fooled

exiuhs
10-07-2003, 04:06 PM
i was there.. one teacher and that is it...

I swear that i am not lying..... SCAM SCAM SCAM

ask them about the student that could nto get his refund and what happend to all their students and why they left for Statia..
as far as licencing FORGET IT DREAM IT cause you are not gone get it

certain states even say NOT IUHS even INDIANA

fannate
10-10-2003, 09:45 AM
WHATS NEW?
You were told !
You were warned. All last year-- all this year ---you were warned that anything that is associated with IUHS is SAD........ is BAD! If you go there you are MAD cause you will be HAD!!!

Hard ears wont hear, hard ears will FEEL!

But thanks for telling the world.

Now it is your duty to write USMLE AMA and ALL of the individual Boards. Give them the FULL DETAILS of your sojourn at this "cutting edge school".
[copied from other hanson site]

Gummas
10-10-2003, 02:40 PM
According to a story posted on the Foreign Med School forum of www.foreign-md.com today (10/10), IUHS parent corporation in India, Universal Empire, was banned on October 4th from admitting new medical students in India until Universal Empire gets properly licensed by the Medical Council of India. If this report is true, it does NOT effect IUHS conducting classes on and from its St. Kitts, West Indies, campus. But it does raise red flags about playing by international rules of accreditation.

This report will be found online at the website of "The Hindu" newspaper in India at: www.hindu.com/2003/10/04/stories/2003100405740400.htm. Note that the final, 'net suffix is "htm" and not "html". If "clicking" on this link fails (as it tends to), enter the 'net URL manually or just run a Yahoo search of "Universal Empire" "High Court".

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.