PDA

View Full Version : Crs?

smoohead
12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
I've been having trouble finding housing thru the other agencies listed in the stickies...and so I am debating going thru CRS since admissions just e-mailed me the forms.

However, I can tell you some awful stories about campus housing that I've had before...so how sure can I be that I'll get a decent place (clean, with enough space, etc) if I go thru CRS? Or should I continue my stalking of Ultimate Connexions? I've read through the other posts...and I've seen the CRS website too, but I don't know what to do!! The apartments on the site look nice but everyone is saying otherwise??

OLDPRO
12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I've been having trouble finding housing thru the other agencies listed in the stickies...and so I am debating going thru CRS since admissions just e-mailed me the forms.

However, I can tell you some awful stories about campus housing that I've had before...so how sure can I be that I'll get a decent place (clean, with enough space, etc) if I go thru CRS? Or should I continue my stalking of Ultimate Connexions? I've read through the other posts...and I've seen the CRS website too, but I don't know what to do!! The apartments on the site look nice but everyone is saying otherwise?? Thing about the other's in the stickies is that here in England they advertise on the net but when you want to rent they say "sure come in and fill out an app and then you can see the place". Nothing (except the college run crs) is done over the internet or phone so best thing is to come here and plan to stay in a hotel or hostel for a couple of days while you go out looking for a place. It's also the worse time of year to look for a place. Sorry.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.