PDA

View Full Version : grammer & high schools at MUA

medwife2b
10-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Anyone have any info on the schools for children at MUA? I will have a high school and a grammer school child on the island? I would appreciate any good or bad info. Does anyone homeschool their kids while on the island? And are their any teenage kids there? I have one looking for malls. She thinks she found one at St. Kitts.

wifeofDr2b
10-05-2003, 01:47 AM
I'm sorry I don't have any info for you about your question, but I do like your name! Great minds think alike! :)

medwife2b
10-07-2003, 07:50 AM
Thanks. I like your too. Is your husband already at school?

SKL
10-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Anyone have any info on the schools for children at MUA? I will have a high school and a grammer school child on the island? I would appreciate any good or bad info. Does anyone homeschool their kids while on the island? And are their any teenage kids there? I have one looking for malls. She thinks she found one at St. Kitts.

There are parents homeschool their kids. Also, there are high school on the island, I heard it's free. I am not sure though, I have no kids. The older kids I saw I think are around 11/12. There are quite a few students with families in school now. Try post your questions in the MUA forum, you should get more reply/info there. I am not the best person to answer your questions.

wifeofDr2b
10-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Hi! Matt will be starting med school in January at AUC. We're in the process of getting everything ready and lined up for the move!

medwife2b
10-08-2003, 02:39 PM
John starts in January at MUA but my girls and I are waiting until they finish their year in school here. I have a 9th grader and I am afraid she might lose some credits switching mid year. SO that means he gets to live in the dorm. I guess it will give me more time to settle things here like sell our home and store everything for 2 years. My email is [email protected]

medwife2b

Robbiesan
10-24-2003, 02:47 PM
nooooooooooooo

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.