PDA

View Full Version : *scared*

smoohead
11-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I know this may sound silly to you guys but I've had horrendous luck with the whole med school process and I'm a nervous wreck about applying anywhere as a result!! :(

But anyway, I had a message on my cell phone from someone from the New Jersey office and they are asking me to call them back (they recently got all of my application materials).

Any ideas on what it could be about? From reading forums so far, it seems like they use e-mail for everything :confused: !!

vtrain
11-29-2005, 04:30 PM
you might be missing something in your application, or they may want to schedule and interview with you.

take a deep breath and relax...it's gonna be ok.

lmoliver
11-29-2005, 04:46 PM
St. Matts called me just to make sure I was getting enough help in the application process. Until that happened I felt "out in the cold". Hopefully you'll hear something good.

OLDPRO
11-29-2005, 05:41 PM
I know this may sound silly to you guys but I've had horrendous luck with the whole med school process and I'm a nervous wreck about applying anywhere as a result!! :(

But anyway, I had a message on my cell phone from someone from the New Jersey office and they are asking me to call them back (they recently got all of my application materials).

Any ideas on what it could be about? From reading forums so far, it seems like they use e-mail for everything :confused: !!

They probaly want to schedule an interview.

smoohead
11-29-2005, 07:09 PM
Ooooookay, I'll call them back in the morning. *calms down*

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.