PDA

View Full Version : Teaching

NYC
11-21-2005, 05:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I am joining st.chris 4 yr program from jan 2006. Could somebody tell me about the standard of teaching there. The school i went in caribb sucked. Is it true that anatomy teaching is good here.

OLDPRO
11-21-2005, 06:35 AM
Yea the Anatomy Professor is top notch. Real anatomy lab (prosected) at UCL in London.

writesamuel
11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Dr. Anatomy as we call him here is great. He knows his stuff inside and out and he can draw every single thing he talks about on the board and it looks like it would in a book illustration. He's almost a good enough reason to come to the school if nothing else. Well, maybe not that much, but he's pretty good. It will probably be one of your favorite classes just because of the way he teaches and quizzes students at the beginning of class.

Babydoc01
12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Our anat teacher is one of the best things sccm has... he knows enough to be named Dr.anatomy. he is funny, down to earth cool and hellified smart!!! he will make anatomy your most loved, studied and most reminisced class of medical school. Like samuel said ( sammie i bet i know you...u and ur lionsdale coat), he keeps u on ur toes with quizzes that start as soon as he walks in the class. he has photographic memory and can remember every single name in 90 student class so he will call your name!!! he rocks!!!! when he draws an organ or anything on the board, he has other professors afraid to wipe it off cuz it is that much detailed
ps...Did i say he rocked???
pps... his teacher methods are excellent

Jayhawk, MD
12-06-2005, 05:11 PM
To be honest, I've never heard of him referred to as "Dr. Anatomy," but the name is absolutely fitting!

Make no mistake, his course is difficult; if you can't keep up, then you're sunk. But his teaching style and personality (along with those famous diagrams), make the class a great experience.

I agree with the other posts, he's essentially a walking Gray's Anatomy textbook.

strongdoc
12-06-2005, 05:28 PM
was up am a Jayhawk too, i actually still live in Lawrence. Last couple of weeks.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.