PDA

View Full Version : Clinical rotation

desai29
11-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Where are the Clinical rotation are located?

AUCMD2006
11-20-2005, 08:18 PM
they are not allowed to tell you until you are a paid student.

desai29
11-20-2005, 09:31 PM
why is that?

microphage
11-20-2005, 10:36 PM
why is that?

why did the chicken cross the road?

bts4202
11-20-2005, 10:53 PM
why did the chicken cross the road?

ooohhh, i like these jokes, I have another one: why did rrod cross the road?

desai29
11-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. Management Consulting, in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM) helped the chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework. Management Consulting convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with Management consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve the implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating an impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision, and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution. Management Consulting helped the chicken change to become more successful. :)

AUCMD2006
11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
they are a new school and most likely do not have any long terms contracts with hospitals and are on 'trial' contracts so its understandable to be protective of the places until they get long term contracts.

they claimed that the sites are great but going by 1) the emailed list from their blackboard 2) the SC students i have rotated with, they are not any different that the sites other foreign schools use, mostly community hospitals and in urban areas that do not attract Us students such as the more questionable neighborhoods in chicago, atlanta and and many(like colordao site) not directly green book (though maybe associated through some other program i didn't check)

they have tons of grads in residency so they have sites but they aren't prime great locations that they claim...just your runb of the mill foreign school sites....

bts4202
11-21-2005, 07:40 PM
they are a new school and most likely do not have any long terms contracts with hospitals and are on 'trial' contracts so its understandable to be protective of the places until they get long term contracts.

they claimed that the sites are great but going by 1) the emailed list from their blackboard 2) the SC students i have rotated with, they are not any different that the sites other foreign schools use, mostly community hospitals and in urban areas that do not attract Us students such as the more questionable neighborhoods in chicago, atlanta and and many(like colordao site) not directly green book (though maybe associated through some other program i didn't check)

they have tons of grads in residency so they have sites but they aren't prime great locations that they claim...just your runb of the mill foreign school sites....

lol:lolup:

microphage
11-27-2005, 01:55 AM
lol:lolup:

its great to see u at the acceptance stage... ;)

tanisha
11-27-2005, 05:56 PM
edited. User can't play nice.

desai29
11-27-2005, 07:24 PM
still let me see what tanisha said..

OLDPRO
11-27-2005, 07:30 PM
it was an insult to another user

microphage
11-27-2005, 10:30 PM
it was an insult to another user

But you guys insult me all the time... :(

tanisha
11-28-2005, 01:10 PM

microphage, i am not worried about it. ever since i came on this forum whuds and other moderators have a say on how I post my opinion, what others say and get away with, I can not by far. i am not even tripping, we'll see who will be laughing last when st. chris shuts down, oh nevermind, whuds is transferring, so he won't be affected. gosh darn it.

OLDPRO
11-28-2005, 01:44 PM
That's because we like you! ;)

teratos
11-29-2005, 07:18 AM
microphage, i am not worried about it. ever since i came on this forum whuds and other moderators have a say on how I post my opinion, what others say and get away with, I can not by far. i am not even tripping, we'll see who will be laughing last when st. chris shuts down, oh nevermind, whuds is transferring, so he won't be affected. gosh darn it.

No, it's pretty simple, really. No personal insults, no profanity, no problems from the mods. Express your opinion all you want. Just express it like an adult. G

studentMD
11-29-2005, 11:26 AM
"like an adult".. gosh.. talk about asking too much :rolleyes:

DrShikima
11-29-2005, 12:40 PM

That's because you're on our "short" list!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.