PDA

View Full Version : I got a awesome deal with renting a condo and bought a Scooter: I can help newcomers

LapusteaN
11-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Hello,
I'm a 4th term student. I can help those new students coming to Statia in January looking for a place to stay, get scooter or other forms of transportation. I don't benefit from this, but I was once in your place too, so email me.
Some sweet deals going around are 2 condos for $400/each (includes furniture, water, internet, gas, air conditioning, all you pay for is rent and electricity which can run you anywhere between $25-100 depending on use.) These are next to each other, in a good neighborhood, quiet and even our Embryology/Anatomy professor lives there so you can imagine he would want a safe and sound/quiet location.
Also, scooters to buy and rent.. I got your info.
Need to talk to the states or canada, its like Vonage but better, only $20 talk unlimited, must have internet access.
For more info you can email me and I can get you in touch with these people. ([email protected]) Good luck, Nic

UMchic
11-28-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm going to visit the Island next week, I will arrive MOnday and leave on Wednesday; can I have the landlords information so that I can schedule a time to see the apartments?
Thank you

LapusteaN
11-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm going to visit the Island next week, I will arrive MOnday and leave on Wednesday; can I have the landlords information so that I can schedule a time to see the apartments?
Thank you
Hi UMchic,
I have no problem givign you the number, please send me an email at the above mentioned address.
Thank you and have a plesant trip!

Anton06
02-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Hello, I am going to start in May 06. Do you still have connections with the ppartment ans a scooter?
[email protected]

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.