PDA

View Full Version : New Group

OLDPRO
11-08-2005, 05:19 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/St-Chris-College-Of-Medicine (http://groups.google.com/group/St-Chris-College-Of-Medicine)

If you don't have a google account, you will need to make one.

Make sure that you contact the group or me to join from your Official St. Chris E-Mail Address, unless I know you personally.

If you don't use your Official St. Chris E-Mail Address, you won't be allowed to join.

Feel free to send this to any St. Chris student that you think may want to join.

microphage
11-08-2005, 09:43 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/St-Chris-College-Of-Medicine (http://groups.google.com/group/St-Chris-College-Of-Medicine)

If you don't have a google account, you will need to make one.

Make sure that you contact the group or me to join from your Official St. Chris E-Mail Address, unless I know you personally.

I know you.... please add me

azskeptic
11-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I know you.... please add me I'm well known also.

futrphysician
11-09-2005, 09:25 AM
but you have an agenda and also are not an expert at anything other than farming techniques wth chickens. So says your resume.

azskeptic
11-09-2005, 09:34 AM
but you have an agenda and also are not an expert at anything other than farming techniques wth chickens. So says your resume. and your point is? everyone has an agenda of some sort.

Bhoot
11-09-2005, 12:22 PM
..the question is..is the agenda productive, vindictive, or what?

azskeptic
11-09-2005, 12:27 PM
..the question is..is the agenda productive, vindictive, or what? and is the agenda open? apparently the new groups agenda is secret. Mine isn't...nearly 4000 posts on it alone on vmd to review.

Bhoot
11-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, my friend, if you have over 4000 posts, you have a lot more free time than I do. As for open agendas..this is the US, and we have freedom of speech. We also have laws on written word, which varies.Also, most schools, organizations, etc, have internal communications, so I see that as nothing to comment on. The only people who can't handle a closed forum, I would think, is a hacker. VMD is the open forum, supposedly started as an information source by and for prospective and current medical students. Posting on the forum has obviously strayed from the original purpose, and hopefully that will be corrected by an objective, rational person. If not, then I would reiterate my statement regarding the internet being a virtual graffiti board.

OLDPRO
11-09-2005, 02:19 PM
and is the agenda open? apparently the new groups agenda is secret. Mine isn't...nearly 4000 posts on it alone on vmd to review.

AZ let the students have their google group. What does it matter if they get together at the Galaxy in Luton or on line? They only want students. In one month I won't be one of the students there anymore. Yes they some privacy to discuss freely problems.

microphage
11-09-2005, 09:58 PM
AZ let the students have their google group. What does it matter if they get together at the Galaxy in Luton or on line? They only want students. In one month I won't be one of the students there anymore. Yes they some privacy to discuss freely problems.

i don't think either of us were really wanting or caring about the group. Ur post isn't exactly addressing his later posts.

therefore:

:offtopic:

:lol:

azskeptic
11-09-2005, 10:01 PM
i don't think either of us were really wanting or caring about the group. Ur post isn't exactly addressing his later posts.

therefore:

:offtopic:

:lol: Sometimes the internet doesn't carry humor well. but we try......and the French love Jerry *****?

LJG
11-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Sometimes the internet doesn't carry humor well. but we try......and the French love Jerry *****?

The reality is Jerry ***** teaches PD. regardless of the French opinion.

OLDPRO
11-10-2005, 11:02 AM
If we can get the students to please join the Google group it's a little like here there are posts about school.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.