PDA

View Full Version : Happenings in Luton and Ohio

Chi-town
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM
i dont know what is going on....supposedly Dr F...in Ohio (accused of the inmate thingy) was released

also...today a camera from a local TV station was filming and a Pepsi can was heaved her way and her camera covered...and then the posterior of a student was seen pointing at the ongoing filming reporter.

wierd......

teratos
11-07-2005, 03:00 PM
i dont know what is going on....supposedly Dr F...in Ohio (accused of the inmate thingy) was released

also...today a camera from a local TV station was filming and a Pepsi can was heaved her way and her camera covered...and then the posterior of a student was seen pointing at the ongoing filming reporter.

wierd......

That will help get sympathy from the populace. G

ansgenius
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
I hope they get caught and expelled. This is completely unacceptable behavior. And if you don't know what's going on, perhaps you should ask your student rep, rather than posting on ValueMD. Maybe even going to class might help, if you don't already.

azskeptic
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
That will help get sympathy from the populace. G We should all be able to see it on the internet tomorrow I would guess.

Chi-town
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
what i meant ...when i said I dont know whats goin on....is that the timing was off with letting Dr F go...

and...i concur expel the kid.

ansgenius
11-07-2005, 03:36 PM
The soda may or may not have been thrown. Now I am hearing that no one threw a soda. These rumors are getting out of control.

Smythe
11-07-2005, 05:08 PM
what i meant ...when i said I dont know whats goin on....is that the timing was off with letting Dr F go...

and...i concur expel the kid.

what do you mean "letting go"

was somebody in the clink?

StChrisCS
11-07-2005, 06:11 PM
what do you mean "letting go"

was somebody in the clink?You can't possibly be serious? Is your command of American colloquialisms that... sad?

Bhoot
11-09-2005, 10:09 AM
You're probably right about seeing something on the internet..of course the internet is nothing more than a virtual graffiti board, filled with anonymous, sad, vicious people. You don't have to be an internet pioneer to know that anyone can put up a webpage on any subject and make it look credulous. I suppose the only sadder people are those who take it as fact.

maximillian genossa
11-09-2005, 10:25 AM

wierd......
The Dr. F thingy does not surprise me, was not new, he used to be with IUHS and that was known a couple of years ago. The real question should be, to what extent does someone has the right to redeem him or herself and put everything in the past and move forward. Very sad indeed.

maximillian genossa
11-09-2005, 10:27 AM
You're probably right about seeing something on the internet..of course the internet is nothing more than a virtual graffiti board, filled with anonymous, sad, vicious people. You don't have to be an internet pioneer to know that anyone can put up a webpage on any subject and make it look credulous. I suppose the only sadder people are those who take it as fact.
There are some truths in the internet, the problem is try to separate the truth from propaganda.

Bhoot
11-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Truth is like God. It is unmutable. However, as people's varying perceptions and values create different religions, so does people's varying attititudes and values change their perception of what truth is.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.