PDA

View Full Version : ValueMD Administration Strike Again...

Nebakanezer
11-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Proving their partiality and supporting their own moderators and administration over what the truth is, my thread was closed...

http://www.valuemd.com/st-christophers-college-medicine/47970-a-challenge-azskeptic.html

I guess its okay for moderators to make unsubstantiated comments about schools and their administration, but it's not okay for users to ask those same mods to prove themselves to be as honest and vigilant as they ask the schools they criticize to be…

Not much of a surprise really given how the admin here on ValueMD have acted in the past…

Don't forget when browsing ValueMD, it's not about the information, it's about the advertising revenues!

Nebakanezer
11-05-2005, 05:08 AM
Just as I thought, AZSkeptic sent me a PM declining what I challenged him to do in the link I posted above.

What I asked of him was rather simple, would have required hardly any effort, and would have verified that what he is doing is for the greater good and not for his personal gain. He had to do very little to gain much, but he decided not to, that's rather interesting...

So this begs the questions, what is he trying to hide? Who is he receiving compensation from for his efforts? Why is he really doing this?

Everyone who reads his posts should keep these questions in mind...

teratos
11-05-2005, 05:20 AM
I think stephs last post says it all....

Nebakanezer
11-05-2005, 05:37 AM
So be it, let the stones fall where they may...

Smythe
11-05-2005, 06:08 AM
Proving their partiality and supporting their own moderators and administration over what the truth is, my thread was closed...

http://www.valuemd.com/st-christophers-college-medicine/47970-a-challenge-azskeptic.html

I guess its okay for moderators to make unsubstantiated comments about schools and their administration, but it's not okay for users to ask those same mods to prove themselves to be as honest and vigilant as they ask the schools they criticize to be…

Not much of a surprise really given how the admin here on ValueMD have acted in the past…

Don't forget when browsing ValueMD, it's not about the information, it's about the advertising revenues!

you really need one of these

http://www.jessicaswell.com/images/Kucinich1.jpg

OLDPRO
11-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Just as I thought, AZSkeptic sent me a PM declining what I challenged him to do in the link I posted above.

What I asked of him was rather simple, would have required hardly any effort, and would have verified that what he is doing is for the greater good and not for his personal gain. He had to do very little to gain much, but he decided not to, that's rather interesting...

So this begs the questions, what is he trying to hide? Who is he receiving compensation from for his efforts? Why is he really doing this?

Everyone who reads his posts should keep these questions in mind...
You were warned by Stephew not to repost this "challange" to AZ as per previous closed thread. Since you have I'm locking the thread and anyone who reposts will get an official warning per policy.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.