PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge To AZSkeptic

Nebakanezer
11-04-2005, 10:11 PM
I challenge you to the following:

1. Post the text following the colon below, as plain text, as the body of a message, in reply to this thread, without it being a quote, or using quotation marks:

I don't receive any monies, items or objects of value, or services from any entity, party, group, school, or organization for any time I spend, efforts I make, or expenditures I may incur as a result of research, investigations, writings, appearances, internet postings, publications, or speeches involving medical education, foreign medical schools, regulation of the above, or any associated, or tangentially related topic

2. Print out the above statement, sign it, and have it notarized. Scan a high resolution image of the notarized statement and make it freely available from a link on your main internet webpage.

3. List all the information that you personally have revealed about St. Chris that is pure fact, without a hint of conjecture, hearsay, or nonsense, and can easily be supported by a reputable source(s) of information (please use the generally accepted definition of "reputable source of information")

You should easily be able to do this, and no one will be able to attack your character any longer.

If you don’t, this will simply prove that what has been said all along about your conflicts of interest, blatant sensationalism, shameless self-promotion, and lack of substance are all true.

microphage
11-04-2005, 10:27 PM
man.. I wish I was that famous...

Smythe
11-04-2005, 10:36 PM
I guess if I had to attack azskeptic or the GMC, I'd pick on the eggman too.

This thread
:lolup:

-----------------------
My own challenge to azskeptic

1. Where were you when Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson were murdered?
2. When did you********************?
3. are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist party?
4. Do you root for Arizona or ASU?
5. Who is paying you to bash St christophers? Is it big offshore? Is it big oil?
6. Have you ever been in a turkish prison ?
7. Boxers or briefs ?
8. What are your thoughts regarding the BCS?
9. Who is buried in Grant's tomb?
10. How many fingers am I holding up?

Please answer these questions. Print your answers. Go to your local kinkos, have the answers notarized. Send them to CBS news, sixty minutes attn : Dan Rather

please do not delay. your credibility is on the line

Nebakanezer
11-04-2005, 10:41 PM
man.. I wish I was that famous...I just think that if he is going to hold himself up as an individual that is doing this for the greater good of the public, that he should be willing to prove his utility as well as his motivations, otherwise he's just another useless shyster that is operating under the pretense of righteousness for his own selfish benefit…

Nebakanezer
11-04-2005, 10:49 PM
I guess if I had to attack azskeptic or the GMC, I'd pick on the eggman too. Um, since when does the GMC have anything to do with AZSkeptics credibility? Your post just proves you are a worthless troll by trying to distract from the topic at hand. Go play somewhere else.

If AZSkeptic just ignores this thread, it will speak volumes and prove that he can't be trusted because his motivations are unknown and he refuses prove his integrity. If you want people to trust and repect you, you have to prove you can be trusted and should be respected. I haven't seen anything on this forum to date that would validate that for AZSkeptic.

stephew
11-04-2005, 11:00 PM
attacking other users, calling them out, flamming, insutls are as you well know against terms of use. any attempt to start up this thread again or similar will result in formal warnings.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.