PDA

View Full Version : Help With Housing!!!

More Info Req'd
11-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey everyone,
I have been trying to call CSR's office and no phone ever answers. On top of that I have e-mailed them in regards to needing a place to stay and I am now going onto 48hrs off NO RESPONSE or acknowledgement of receiving my e-mail!!! I need to get this housing underway as I need an address of residence for my VISA application here in Canada. Can someone please suggest something!!!

:-tongue

bts4202
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Hey everyone,
I have been trying to call CSR's office and no phone ever answers. On top of that I have e-mailed them in regards to needing a place to stay and I am now going onto 48hrs off NO RESPONSE or acknowledgement of receiving my e-mail!!! I need to get this housing underway as I need an address of residence for my VISA application here in Canada. Can someone please suggest something!!!

:-tongue

only suggestion I have is to keep trying. Try calling the NJ office and seeing if they can help you get another number or something. They usually answer the phone immediately.

Your Mom
11-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Dont go through CRS. Youll end up paying more for your place. If I were you, come here...look at the places through other agencies...then you decide on where you want to stay. A number of us signed for places before seeing them and we were really really sorry!

Your Mom

More Info Req'd
11-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks Mom!!! I know I can always count on you!

FrenchFrie
11-08-2005, 05:02 AM
put down the schools address

Bhoot
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Your best bet is really just to go through a letting agent here. I know this semester all of the school's housing filled up and they had even more students. You'll find equal housing with or without the school, so don't worry.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.