PDA

View Full Version : What exactly does fifth in Cleveland mean?

tequilamockingbird11
10-20-2005, 01:12 PM
I was told that fifth semester is in Cleveland, Ohio. Like is this similar to the Ross fifth in Miami? Do the students get to see patients and learn about clincals before they are unleashed to the world? And like what about preparing the students for the step exam? do they provide that in the fifth, too? or do you have to sign up for those help places like princeton or kaplan by yourself??

OLDPRO
10-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes to the first, Second a review course is provided for step 1

tequilamockingbird11
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes to the first, Second a review course is provided for step 1

so like what kind of review is it? is it given by the profs of the school or is it the acutal help like princeton and kaplan?

bts4202
10-20-2005, 07:43 PM
so like what kind of review is it? is it given by the profs of the school or is it the acutal help like princeton and kaplan?

It is kaplan review

tequilamockingbird11
10-20-2005, 10:02 PM
thanks for the replies. very cool, you all get the Kaplan books. Man I remember my MCAT Kaplan books. Cost a bundle and weren't even sturdy enough though I guess they are meant for heavy usage! so like anyone know where I can find used Kaplan step 1 books?

corpsman
10-20-2005, 10:39 PM
like... check amazom

amyames
10-20-2005, 11:24 PM
like... check amazom

You can get Kaplan company books via amazon.com, but if this person is looking for the actual books taught in the Kaplan review course they will not sell those online. In fact, I've heard of Kaplan telling people to take their Kaplan Step Course Books off of ebay. Thus, I guess even though you pay an arm and leg for the books, you can't do with them what you will. I don't like that policy, but I suppose they gotta keep those greenbacks coming.

drzed
10-25-2005, 10:35 PM
thanks for the replies. very cool, you all get the Kaplan books. Man I remember my MCAT Kaplan books. Cost a bundle and weren't even sturdy enough though I guess they are meant for heavy usage! so like anyone know where I can find used Kaplan step 1 books?

The Kaplan Step 1 review books are included in your 5th semester tuition.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.