PDA

View Full Version : Location of 5th semester

kylie28
08-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Hi

Can someone please tell me where the 5th semester is located?

Thanks

go..MD..go
08-12-2005, 11:05 AM
atlanta, Georgia

kylie28
08-12-2005, 11:15 AM
I appreciate the response.

Jabroni
08-12-2005, 11:42 AM
What does 5th semester actually involve?

It says board review on the XUSOM website, so is this a Kaplan course?

Hoang
08-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Any of you who knows of anyone who did fifth semester in Georgia? How was the experience? Did you/they like it? I'd like to know everything about it. Thanks

frankenstone
08-14-2005, 12:23 AM
OK all. Everyone likes 5th semester because it's at my Grandma's house. She makes lemonade fresh on Sunday and Apple Pies on Saturday. After a lecture on "how to make pound cake with a defribrillator", she often serves blueberry cheesecake and english tea.
During the week when you are in lecture she prepares a delicious lunch for you when you come home. The only hing she asks is that each person takes turns going to the U-Pick-em farms once a week so she can preserve fruit. She also has a great lecture on "how to can with embalming fluid".

Hope that helps.

Frankenstone

sums
08-14-2005, 02:52 PM
:-P ur kidding me! lol..

livvydoc
08-14-2005, 09:48 PM
:-P ur kidding me! lol..

That's what I was thinkin too...LOL

Xavier Admissions
08-15-2005, 10:51 AM
5th semester is located in Atlanta, Ga. You will work with the Kaplan Education program over the entire semester to help prepare you for your USMLE's. During the weekdays you will be in classes; Intro to Clinical Medicine, Physical Diagnosis, and Getting Into Residency. Please contact the Admissions Dept for personal questions at [email protected]

Bob2k
08-15-2005, 10:58 AM
wow, such a pretty logo for such an unproven school. well, the logo is always the toughest to come up with. it's all downhill from here, all ya need now is an actual track record.

frankly, the record of sham caribbean schools ever actually producing physicians is so weak that i think the students' time would be better spent searching for Natalee Holloway. Even finding HER is more likely than getting a medical career out of time and money spent at this fly-by-night operation.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.