PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator

frankenstone
07-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I want to tell everyone that I will be passing on the forum moderation position to someone else. I will still post when I am in clinicals in January but since the school is going to Aruba, I think it would be better to let someone else moderate who attends the Aruba Campus. That way they can tell anyone who is curious what is going on there.

Frankenstone

feraz
07-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Your quiting ur moderater position.....i just started up on valuemd ...well....i would be interested in the moderator position...maybe in dec..would bring order to this forum... no???

###
07-13-2005, 02:45 AM

sukhtinder
07-13-2005, 03:15 PM
i would like to commend frank on doing such an amazing job while moderating the st james and xavier forums (although i disagreed when he banned woodbridge).

i haave no affiliation for either st james or xavier, but i will volunteer my services if needed. i feel like the students at both schools are family members.

microphage
07-13-2005, 04:21 PM
The moderator should be someone who has no affiliation with Xavier or St James. There is no need for a moderator to have any knowledge of a particular school. They only need to know the TOS and enforce them when asked to do so.

I'll do it!!!!! :-shut

mongo18
07-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Whoever the new moderator is, please try to keep these forums lively like Frankenstoned did. I don't know how helpful this forum was, but it was damn entertaining!

Good luck

sukhtinder
07-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Whoever the new moderator is, please try to keep these forums lively like Frankenstoned did. I don't know how helpful this forum was, but it was damn entertaining!

Good luck

HERE HERE!!! i afully agree, cheers to frank...

teratos
07-18-2005, 09:33 PM
The moderator should be someone who has no affiliation with Xavier or St James. There is no need for a moderator to have any knowledge of a particular school. They only need to know the TOS and enforce them when asked to do so.

You do make an excellent point, DrB. Proably better that mods don't have an affiliation with a school. Makes them better able to remain impartial.

dt
07-19-2005, 02:39 AM
I'll do it!!!!! :-shut

I second that.

microphage could cross over to the other side (like azskeptic).

haha

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.