PDA

View Full Version : Xavier Lost Cause

feraz
07-11-2005, 12:36 PM
:headspin:
You Xaiverz fr*aks.

1. Xavier has not recived WHO approve in its 3 years of establishment in Bonaire and seeing no sign of geting approval in Bonaire; thus they have decided to move to Aruba where money talks. To this day they are not approve by WHO in Aruba..... and thus it will take 6 months...what if the situation in Bonaire repeats? ur screwwed....which island are they gona move to next....check out island hopping and how that affects licinceing
2. Xaiver had only one rotation site in the USA, Atlanta Medical Center and guess what AMC have broken off affliations with Xavier. US or Canadian students look forward to doing ur clinical training in Aruba after a 6 months break since Xaiver doesnt have a rotaion spot even in Aruba at this moment.
3.Xaivers cilincal part of the program was done by GMC the very same group that specializes in PGY1MD rotations. And guess what GMC has also broken off its affliation with Xaivier. They currently have 0 spots for clinical seats. (show us proff other wise) ..So all of you who have been promised a rotation spot in the US in the near future keep dreaming.
4. student loans.. regarding the famous terri loans which Xaiver proudly bosts on its website did u know that 90% of there students have been declined why else do u think other schools are looking for options other then Terri. Simple Terri doesnt give out money to anyone or everyone.
5. Xaiver campus in Aruba is going to start from scrach. that means no cadiavers no modals no labs no charts no lib for atleast a year or soo.
6. You must be aware that recently the president of Xaiver has quit the school. He is no longer a partner of the insitution (if that whats it called) And thus you are only left in the hand of and ugly/brutal bonaireian businessman with no medical background. He used to and still does get SJSM transferr by offering them free Houseing/transportaion/money he might aswell come up with the slogan "Come to Xaivier get free everything just fill up the empty seats."
7. Regarding Xaivers failing policy. did you know that some of the students that have transferred were failing at SJSM. and if now they are passing at Xaiver then that tells you alot about there Educations and failing policys at Xaivier
8. Xaiver and valuemd.com ...for all of you xavier posters on valuemd did u know that before this semester valuemd was one of the main websites blocked from xaiver campus network by there admistration since they didnt want the negative publicity and to defend something that isnt worth defending ....what makes you think you guys are better now

its another Enron case if u ask me
:-smileyd:
I love my medschool ":D SJSM for life :mad:"

bts4202
07-11-2005, 12:47 PM

I think that says it all.... hahaha

livvydoc
07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
:rockthro:
Feraz... c'mon now. I mean, I know that I am a prospective Xavierite but do we have to do all of this school basing. How do you know for a fact that "SonnySays" is a current student at Xavier and that he/she isn't presently enrolled in SJSM. Sure it's good to have school pride but the truth is the truth. Have you ever been enrolled in Xavier? How do you know that everything you have just posted isn't inflated to some extent? At least SonnySays was enrolled in the institution that he/she posted about so we know that they are talking from past experiences. Futhermore why should you even care about Xavier, like you said the school moved to Aruba because they weren't getting approval in Bonaire. So if your school is so much better why are you even wasting your time posting crap about a school that shouldn't even be worth your time? The amount of energy you put into the post about Xavier just because you are under the impression that the individual bashing your school has fled SJSM and went to Xavier is time that you could've spent trying to make whatever adjustments need to be made to your school. Why can't we rise above all of this childishness? I know that wounded pride isn't the best feeling in the world but if we are ever to co-exist in the medical field we have to able to settle disagreements like adults. SJSM rubbed a whole lot a students the wrong way, SUCK IT UP:tomato: and MOVE ON :crutches: !

azskeptic
07-11-2005, 02:18 PM
the real issue is:

1. Is Xavier who listed? If not the students are in a bad position.

It would be smart for present students to check to see if any of their education has been rcognized/will be recognized.

MDXRS22
07-11-2005, 02:22 PM
You just said a whole much, Ldoc...:cool:

The bashing should stop!~ Who else will be bashed around after completion of med school AND graduation? Just ask yourself who is next? Your parents? Your patiens' confidentiality? Folks rely on you as much as you rely on your own judgement...

Just don't fall in the same hole as the deer you just hunt down!
Revenge has never been a sweeter meal, and it will never be such...

Stop this nonsense!
Not only Rome was not built in just one day, but it took the heavenly creator seven days to fashion that universe we are galloping over as if we were the ultimate masters and dwellers. Tell me if I am wrong! Unless the bible is not one of your favorite grasp...or your faith is as crippled as your days on this planet.

Make sure that your "scripta" do not follow you around your even or very rejection: Who knows????. Believe if you want, Scripta manent= what ever you write remains for an eternity:

We should grow up past this whole stuff!

Hielo
07-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Do any of you realize that the WHO had decided they were not going to update the listing anymore?

When was the last update?

the real issue is:

1. Is Xavier who listed? If not the students are in a bad position.

It would be smart for present students to check to see if any of their education has been rcognized/will be recognized.

BatmanMD
07-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Haha! Wish I had said that all myself.
BTS4202, the fact that Feraz (or anyone else) is a SJSM student shouldn't in any way deflect the essence of his message - Xavier's is shady and underhanded, MORE so than SJSM. Most of Xavier's latest transfers were out of sheer desperation from students who needed loans. And that is the only reason why Xaviers now even has any students. While SJSM has a lot of deficiences, it is still preferable by current students over Xaviers, and that speaks volumes.

It's a fact that they got booted out by Atlanta Medical Centre. Why?
What our dear Frankie isn't aware of, is that C**** B****** was one of the people responsible for the whole thing. He was "too greedy" (I quote from a reliable source who I can't name) and got kicked out, and was asked to quit and close his office in Atlanta.

Those guys are a bunch of con-men, and are extremely discreet with all their dealings. They do a good cover up too. As for the Netherlends Antilles 'petitioning' them to set up a school in Aruba, that's yet another blantant lie. Aruba is an independent country and is not a part of the Netherlands Antilles. The ** these guys spill out is incredible. http://www.valuemd.com/threadnav31124-1-10-building.html
And they always change their stories... luckily for us, Frankie himself documents everything very well for us:
"Also, Xavier has a brand new 2 story Campus in Aruba that will be accredited by the government. That means when you are done there you can actually practice in Aruba if you want. They will keep both Campuses open and Aruba will have all the labs and stuff. " http://www.valuemd.com/threadnav29688-3-10-building.html

Ask Frankenstone if he has been to Aruba and seen their so called "30,000 sq foot" building. http://www.valuemd.com/threadnav34627-2-10-building.html I went there myself to check things out and after a hell of a search I found out that they have rented only the bottom floor of an old building and presently are renovating it. Their rented space is not even 3000 sq meters. I took some pics of it too, but I'm sure if I put them up, suddenly their campus might 'relocate'.

I also confirm their tactics of offering students all kinds of incentives in order to grab them into their own campus.

There's supposed to be millionaires backing the school, yet they want two semesters fees up front. What's up with that?

There's no exaggeration here guys in that post. But you'll just have to find out for yourselves... the truth always comes out in the end, even if it takes a year or two for it to come out. Remember, Frankie here was totally FOR sjsm, and told everyone how great it was back then too, and how all the problems were 'minor' and sjsm was making great strides. http://www.valuemd.com/thread21203.html and it was tolerable for him back then, but now it's a pit hole (when the campus actually moved to a better building)... so Frankie obviously is willing to bend his words to suit his needs/emotions. As far as I'm concerned, SJSM has remained relatively the same throughout... so take that for whatever it may mean. At any rate, once people realize that Frank here likes to suck up (and that's no exaggeration either), then that's all the explanation that is needed.

You Xaiverz fr*aks.

1. Xavier has not recived WHO approve in its 3 years of establishment in Bonaire and seeing no sign of geting approval in Bonaire; thus they have decided to move to Aruba where money talks. To this day they are not approve by WHO in Aruba..... and thus it will take 6 months...what if the situation in Bonaire repeats? ur screwwed....which island are they gona move to next....check out island hopping and how that affects licinceing
2. Xaiver had only one rotation site in the USA, Atlanta Medical Center and guess what AMC have broken off affliations with Xavier. US or Canadian students look forward to doing ur clinical training in Aruba after a 6 months break since Xaiver doesnt have a rotaion spot even in Aruba at this moment.
3.Xaivers cilincal part of the program was done by GMC the very same group that specializes in PGY1MD rotations. And guess what GMC has also broken off its affliation with Xaivier. They currently have 0 spots for clinical seats. (show us proff other wise) ..So all of you who have been promised a rotation spot in the US in the near future keep dreaming.
4. student loans.. regarding the famous terri loans which Xaiver proudly bosts on its website did u know that 90% of there students have been declined why else do u think other schools are looking for options other then Terri. Simple Terri doesnt give out money to anyone or everyone.
5. Xaiver campus in Aruba is going to start from scrach. that means no cadiavers no modals no labs no charts no lib for atleast a year or soo.
6. You must be aware that recently the president of Xaiver has quit the school. He is no longer a partner of the insitution (if that whats it called) And thus you are only left in the hand of and ugly/brutal bonaireian businessman with no medical background. He used to and still does get SJSM transferr by offering them free Houseing/transportaion/money he might aswell come up with the slogan "Come to Xaivier get free everything just fill up the empty seats."
7. Regarding Xaivers failing policy. did you know that some of the students that have transferred were failing at SJSM. and if now they are passing at Xaiver then that tells you alot about there Educations and failing policys at Xaivier
8. Xaiver and valuemd.com ...for all of you xavier posters on valuemd did u know that before this semester valuemd was one of the main websites blocked from xaiver campus network by there admistration since they didnt want the negative publicity and to defend something that isnt worth defending ....what makes you think you guys are better now

its another Enron case if u ask me
:-smileyd:

livvydoc
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE= There's supposed to be millionaires backing the school, yet they want two semesters fees up front. What's up with that? [/QUOTE]

I don't know where you guys are getting your information from but I can only hope that the rest of your post is fact because the "two semesters fees upfront" gig is a load of crap. I don't know who was lying to you but (well I can only speak for myself) I was only invoiced for one. Maybe you should ensure that you "sources" are credible at the least before you start rambling on.

BatmanMD
07-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Sorry, made an omission. I have actual names of students who had two semesters fees taken out by the school admin as soon as the loan was approved, so these students were on the loan program. This was at the very beginning, (even when they still had the very wealthy backing of the former president). That may be the reason why you didn't get charged twice, but its a fact that this happened. As always, they've changed their policy, but have now lost the main funding source, so who knows what they're going to do in the future. In case you haven't noticed, they're not very consistent. So, it's not a load of crap. You're just ignorant.

No offence intended, but you sound like another Frankenstone in training. Refusing to believe anything bad said about your school even before you get there. You might want to a little more cautious about where you're going is all I'm trying to say. The reason these forums exist is to let student know the truth, as lswitshire says.

And believe me, my source concerning the rotations is very credible. They're not from other students or school admin. They're from Atlanta. No one there had any reason to lie to me concerning this. As for the rest of the information, it's common knowledge, but is only now starting to hit ValueMD.

Are you aware of the fact that the school you're going to is the type whose 'business' owners sue their own students?

6. You must be aware that recently the president of Xaiver has quit the school. He is no longer a partner of the insitution (if that whats it called) And thus you are only left in the hand of and ugly/brutal bonaireian businessman with no medical background.

These businessmen left over are the same people who sued their own students for moving out into cheaper apartments since they were being charged an atrocious rent amount. The whole of Bonaire knows this.

So basically, beware.
As I said before, the truth will eventually surface. All anyone else can do is simply try and warn people.

I don't know where you guys are getting your information from but I can only hope that the rest of your post is fact because the "two semesters fees upfront" gig is a load of crap. I don't know who was lying to you but (well I can only speak for myself) I was only invoiced for one. Maybe you should ensure that you "sources" are credible at the least before you start rambling on.

frankenstone
07-12-2005, 11:47 AM
You guys are rediculous. What goes on with the housing and KB is not my concern or the school's concern. But I will tell you, I know who you guys are. Especially you Feraz. If I remember correctly, you were recently asking someone about transferring to Xavier and asking all sorts of questions. You already pissed off a lot of former SJSM students here at Xavier with all your lies. Why don't you come meet me and tell me what are these lies are. You ain't got the nerve or the facts.

Concerning the Aruba building. It is legit. We have the building and it will be utilized. It will take time to rennovate. I have seen it in its current state, and its planned state.

As far as Atlanta medical center. It's just one hospital. And they are stopping almost all FMGs from attending there. So don't make this a Xavier thing.

And please, give me a break about the SJSM school being better. Don't make me laugh. Wait till the guy from the Chronicle in DC posts the article about SJSM and Xavier. That will be the unbiased truth. Get ready for what we all already know about SJSM. No commitment to learning or education.

To everyone else, don't listen to these guys. They are full of it. Xavier has always been upfront with their students and faculty. That is why the faculty stay and the students transfer and stay there. They got a new Dean and he is already getting ready to leave. The new professors there this semester are already coming to Xavier for a teaching job. Why? Like
I have said before....... St. James is simply bad to the faculty and students.

There will be transitional stress as the school goes to Aruba. So things are not all roses. But it will be OK.

Frakenstone

frankenstone
07-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Two semeser of fees??? Never happened to me or other people I talked to here. I have yet to meet one former SJSM student say St. Jmaes was better. This was in private conversations. On a personal level.

Probably your "informant" was charged this much.

Frankenstone

azskeptic
07-12-2005, 11:54 AM
You guys are rediculous. What goes on with the housing and KB is not my concern or the school's concern. But I will tell you, I know who you guys are. Especially you Feraz. If I remember correctly, you were recently asking someone about transferring to Xavier and asking all sorts of questions. You already pissed off a lot of former SJSM students here at Xavier with all your lies. Why don't you come meet me and tell me what are these lies are. You ain't got the nerve or the facts.

Concerning the Aruba building. It is legit. We have the building and it will be utilized. It will take time to rennovate. I have seen it in its current state, and its planned state.

As far as Atlanta medical center. It's just one hospital. And they are stopping almost all FMGs from attending there. So don't make this a Xavier thing.

And please, give me a break about the SJSM school being better. Don't make me laugh. Wait till the guy from the Chronicle in DC posts the article about SJSM and Xavier. That will be the unbiased truth. Get ready for what we all already know about SJSM. No commitment to learning or education.

To everyone else, don't listen to these guys. They are full of it. Xavier has always been upfront with their students and faculty. That is why the faculty stay and the students transfer and stay there. They got a new Dean and he is already getting ready to leave. The new professors there this semester are already coming to Xavier for a teaching job. Why? Like
I have said before....... St. James is simply bad to the faculty and students.

There will be transitional stress as the school goes to Aruba. So things are not all roses. But it will be OK.

Frakenstone In any business there is sometimes chaos in the startup phase. Businesses need to limit this as much as they can because it shows weakness and 'customers' are frightened. Until things straighten out only the desperate will do business with Xavier or other schools that are not well established. It is a business decision; you are risking your investment if the school goes down. Only a few brave souls will ride the train for a while.

canadiankid
07-12-2005, 12:02 PM
:rockthro:
Feraz... c'mon now. I mean, I know that I am a prospective Xavierite but do we have to do all of this school basing. How do you know for a fact that "SonnySays" is a current student at Xavier and that he/she isn't presently enrolled in SJSM. Sure it's good to have school pride but the truth is the truth. Have you ever been enrolled in Xavier? How do you know that everything you have just posted isn't inflated to some extent? At least SonnySays was enrolled in the institution that he/she posted about so we know that they are talking from past experiences. Futhermore why should you even care about Xavier, like you said the school moved to Aruba because they weren't getting approval in Bonaire. So if your school is so much better why are you even wasting your time posting crap about a school that shouldn't even be worth your time? The amount of energy you put into the post about Xavier just becasue you are under the impression that the individual bashing your school has fled SJSM and went to Xavier is time that you could've spent trying to make whatever adjustments need to be made to your school. Why can't we rise above all of this childishness? I know that wounded pride isn't the best feeling in the world but if we are ever to co-exist in the medical field we have to able to settle disagreements like adults. SJSM rubbed a whole lot a students the wrong way, SUCK IT UP:tomato: and MOVE ON :crutches: !

woh wut feraz said sounds bad....but unfortunately it is all 100% true and accurate to the last word.....just like the xavier crusade against sjsm that is going on....sjsm is staging a jihad against xavier......
so i know for a fact wut both feraz and kethcup said is true.....there are a lot of sources from which u can easily verify.....prospective and current students open your eyes and do the research......
i myself feel bad about the recent developments since a lot my friends transfered to xavier....and now are stuck......
and if u haven't heard of anyone regretting their decision to transfer....come on then start going to school first of all......
by the way "sunnysays" better use one account....instead of being an coward and making multiple accounts each time.....if u have nuthing to hide...wut the hell are u afraid of....
P.s: for those who have transfered don't even think of coming back to sjsm

frankenstone
07-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Feraz:headspin:

He is WRONG. Xavier has rotational spots at other hospitals. Another know it all who doesn't even go to the school.....

3.Xaivers cilincal part of the program was done by GMC the very same group that specializes in PGY1MD rotations. And guess what GMC has also broken off its affliation with Xaivier.
I have asked personally and was told where the rotations would be. there are plenty for Xavier students. Also, Mr. "corrected" info, GMC IS the parent company....
student loans.. regarding the famous terri loans which Xaiver proudly bosts on its website did u know that 90% of there students have been declined why else do u think other schools are looking for options other then Terri. Simple Terri doesnt give out money to anyone or everyone.
UH... 90% has it. Wow, you are connected... Teri Corp must have given you the figures for those who applied and was rejected and accepted. As far as I know only about 5 people were turned down for the transferring class that I know if. AT LEAST XAVIER HAS LOANS and can get them. whats that tell you about SJSM's situation.

5. Xaiver campus in Aruba is going to start from scrach. that means no cadiavers no modals no labs no charts no lib for atleast a year or soo. HMMM... Let's see a school that will get the labs. And St. James who never had them in several years and has been promising cadavers for over a year and never delivers. there will be one lap set up in Aruba 1st semster, Histo Path. And a library is coming.

Proves you have no real contact. President of Xavier visited last week. And no one gets free tuition anymore. that was the first couple of semesters. And there is a reduced fee if you already paid this semester at another school. You know nothing.... tell your CONTACT to get the facts straight. Is he a friend who knows someone who overheard someone.....:rolleyes:

You are really delusional. SJ never fails anyone. You have got to be kidding. Xavier is much harder than SJ. I think you forgot I went there. Who are you kidding.
Xaiver and valuemd.com ...for all of you xavier posters on valuemd did u know that before this semester valuemd was one of the main websites blocked from xaiver campus network by there admistration since they didnt want the negative publicity and to defend something that isnt worth defending ....what makes you think you guys are better now

Your ignorance never ends. did YOU KNOW that the Xavier campus was blocked for two weeks last month from accessing ValueMD and the Administration asked me to get it unblocked. ASK Doc, I tried to get him to help me unblock it and we couldn't figure out why. So, unless you have any idea what is going on with Value MD, stop talking.....

I love my medschool ":D SJSM for life

You sure do. So much you will lie through your teeth. Maybe I will find you to come talk to you, if you dont mind...:-devil

Frankenstone

fudgemonkey
07-12-2005, 12:45 PM
all i have to say is that xavier is like takin a dump in a better bathroom...most of the students who went there was coz of the loan situation...and i remem this "DUDE" name starts with F .... talkin to Dr. G ... "ooh i love this school i do not wanna go there and blah blah blah...the only reason im goin to xavier is coz i need loan"...so as my dear friend FERAZ said CALM DWON U xavier freaks..and as far as washington post goes...well to taht all im gonna say is...if sum1 writin good stuff about u makes u feel btr...then hey....feel btr...lol..but u know xavier is like a Porsche with Kia Rio engine....so have fun showin off...and keep tryin to peal off....i hope u all make it one day....

OOH 1 MORE THING....

dun get lost in 30,000 sq ft campus....i mean hold hands kids...its a BIG place for 50 KIDS

dr.tashakori
07-12-2005, 12:45 PM
For all of you that is bashing sjsm and xavier...does it really matter. In the end we are all going to school for the same reason. We want to help people. Regardless SJSM graduate or Xavier Graduate, we are all here to learn medicine. Not to bash those who went to another school. or say which med school is better than the other. Because in the end we all have it really hard. NO one is going to care whether we went to a better Carribbean school like AUC or ST. Georges, or a fairly new school such as SJSM or Xavier. In the eyes of US we are all CARRIBBEAN. We are just making a bad name for ourselves and yes people are entitled to their own opinion but in the end is that going to give us a spot in an awesome residencey. No matter where you go you need to study on your own. You need to dedicate yourselves and do your best. In the end all people see is your raw score not whether you went to sjsm or xavier. So instead of posting negative things about either xavier, or sjsm, lets all help each other out. Go to your seperate corners and study there!!! The intent of this post is just to maybe put things in perspective. If you are at sjsm worry about sjsm and if you are xavier worry about xavier. But before that take care of yourself and study hard. We already have a difficult hurdle to jump when we arrive in the states don't make it any harder.
SJSM ....student.

santiago_1980
07-12-2005, 01:47 PM
to all u xavier students.here is a copy of the medical ethics policies from AMA and also the "the medical hippocratic oath".read it and make your admin read it also.since u have lost all your ethics and have clearly been unethical in bribing students and faculty to xavier. and after all the insults u still don't learn your lesson. u still resort to bribing sjsm and other school faculties. come on get a life. get your own students and faculties. and then we can beat u fare and square.
Principles of medical ethics from AMA website

Preamble

The medical profession has long subscribed to a body of ethical statements developed primarily for the benefit of the patient. As a member of this profession, a physician must recognize responsibility to patients first and foremost, as well as to society, to other health professionals, and to self. The following Principles adopted by the American Medical Association are not laws, but standards of conduct which define the essentials of honorable behavior for the physician.

Principles of Medical Ethics

A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for human dignity and rights.
A physician shall uphold the standards of professionalism, be honest in all professional interactions, and strive to report physicians deficient in character or competence, or engaging in fraud or deception, to appropriate entities.
A physician shall respect the law and also recognize a responsibility to seek changes in those requirements which are contrary to the best interests of the patient.
A physician shall respect the rights of patients, colleagues, and other health professionals, and shall safeguard patient confidences and privacy within the constraints of the law.
A physician shall continue to study, apply, and advance scientific knowledge, maintain a commitment to medical education, make relevant information available to patients, colleagues, and the public, obtain consultation, and use the talents of other health professionals when indicated.
A physician shall, in the provision of appropriate patient care, except in emergencies, be free to choose whom to serve, with whom to associate, and the environment in which to provide medical care.
A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health.
A physician shall, while caring for a patient, regard responsibility to the patient as paramount.
A physician shall support access to medical care for all people.

The Hippocratic Oath

I SWEAR in the presence of the Almighty and before my family, my teachers and my peers that according to my ability and judgment I will keep this Oath and Stipulation.

TO RECKON all who have taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents and in the same spirit and dedication to impart a knowledge of the art of medicine to others. I will continue with diligence to keep abreast of advances in medicine. I will treat without exception all who seek my ministrations, so long as the treatment of others is not compromised thereby, and I will seek the counsel of particularly skilled physicians where indicated for the benefit of my patient.

I WILL FOLLOW that method of treatment which according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patient and abstain from whatever is harmful or mischievous. I will neither prescribe nor administer a lethal dose of medicine to any patient even if asked nor counsel any such thing nor perform the utmost respect for every human life from fertilization to natural death and reject abortion that deliberately takes a unique human life.

WITH PURITY, HOLINESS AND BENEFICENCE I will pass my life and practice my art. Except for the prudent correction of an imminent danger, I will neither treat any patient nor carry out any research on any human being without the valid informed consent of the subject or the appropriate legal protector thereof, understanding that research must have as its purpose the furtherance of the health of that individual. Into whatever patient setting I enter, I will go for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief or corruption and further from the seduction of any patient.

WHATEVER IN CONNECTION with my professional practice or not in connection with it I may see or hear in the lives of my patients which ought not be spoken abroad, I will not divulge, reckoning that all such should be kept secret.

WHILE I CONTINUE to keep this Oath unviolated may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art and science of medicine with the blessing of the Almighty and respected by my peers and society, but should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse by my lot.

feraz
07-12-2005, 02:49 PM
You sure do. So much you will lie through your teeth. Maybe I will find you to come talk to you, if you dont mind...:-devil

Frankenstone

I'll type a responce to all ur points that u have made but i dont have time to do it right now.....anyhow ....dont worry those are my friends that are pissed at me....but they havent said anything to me yet.....anyhow...im not hideing my identity as u can see.....u wanted to meet me.....u can ask anyone they know where i live .......u need my number its 791-6342 .....

i am in search for the truth.......i came to sjsm because of you and stayed here because of u....im not gona transferr because you.......

fudgemonkey
07-12-2005, 02:52 PM
i agree with u feraz....tell em whuzzup...and also tell **** not to use 2 diff accounts...ooops are we not supposed to say names..... :(

livvydoc
07-12-2005, 06:10 PM
For all of you that is bashing sjsm and xavier...does it really matter. In the end we are all going to school for the same reason. We want to help people. Regardless SJSM graduate or Xavier Graduate, we are all here to learn medicine. Not to bash those who went to another school. or say which med school is better than the other. Because in the end we all have it really hard. NO one is going to care whether we went to a better Carribbean school like AUC or ST. Georges, or a fairly new school such as SJSM or Xavier. In the eyes of US we are all CARRIBBEAN. We are just making a bad name for ourselves and yes people are entitled to their own opinion but in the end is that going to give us a spot in an awesome residencey. No matter where you go you need to study on your own. You need to dedicate yourselves and do your best. In the end all people see is your raw score not whether you went to sjsm or xavier. So instead of posting negative things about either xavier, or sjsm, lets all help each other out. Go to your seperate corners and study there!!! The intent of this post is just to maybe put things in perspective. If you are at sjsm worry about sjsm and if you are xavier worry about xavier. But before that take care of yourself and study hard. We already have a difficult hurdle to jump when we arrive in the states don't make it any harder.
SJSM ....student.

My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dejewes
07-12-2005, 10:10 PM
You know, people who waste so much time to log on and rant and rave about another school that has not hurt them personally in anyway are the most interesting of creatures. They are made even more interesting when they come from one of the most ludicrous and comical of medical institutions in the Caribbean. I mean, I can understand when you come from a respectable medical school and criticize Xavier, but when you come from St. James, people begin to point and laugh. Undoubtedly, anyone on Bonaire sees that St. James is the greatest of rumor mills, rivaling even the propaganda of the Ministry of Information in Saddam Hussein's Iraq and ****** Goebbels of Nazi Germany. St. James creates such lies to take the attention away from their massive and most ridiculous of problems.

It is interesting to note that Xavier is very open with their students about the school's problems and triumphs. The school has been very open about the move to Aruba. Not one school official has candy coated issues surrounding the move in the least bit. Also, instead of doing nothing about the schools problems, issues are handled quickly and efficiently. Xavier has taken steps to make this move as painless as possible, and to prepare the Aruba campus to the best of their abilities.
Also, notice the random attacks lead by the St. James students, unless it is a truthful and important issue most Xavier students would never conduct such vile and brutal dialogue against our medical neighbors. What does this say? Maybe a little bit too much time on their hands? Hopefully it will stop when they get a solid set of faculty and there are actually teachers in the classroom lecturing, which in turn cuts down on the massive waste of time and effort put into fueling the St. James propaganda machine.

frankenstone
07-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I only have one account. So what the heck are you talking about.

Frankenstone

i agree with u feraz....tell em whuzzup...and also tell **** not to use 2 diff accounts...ooops are we not supposed to say names..... :(

sunny singh
07-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Id just like to say frankenstone y don’t u just get a life, before you ever came to Bonaire you didn’t seem to have one and would spend hours on end on value md defending a school that you had never even seen. AND now you sit there and bash the school…..just makes me wonder what kind of crazy are u?

Bloomiesbrat and I used to post on the site and actually got banned by you when u were the moderator for sjsm. After I realized that freedom speech was prohibited I gave up on this site. But sitting back and reading your ** about not sucking up now that just makes me laugh

You were the very same person who told me before Xavier opened up that they were not even moving into the building two weeks prior to the school beginning classes, You even went as far as to say that Dr. R***** was looking into leasing out the building for sjsm. I’m also assuming u were hallucinating when said that you saw the set up for the cadavers in the new hospital building. Now does that make ne one else question where this guy gets his facts from??

Apparently while he was in the US little voices told him how great SJSM was now I guess their back to tell him about Xavier this time

Your a joke ...I just feel bad that naive students who haven’t gotten to the island hang on to your every word

Get a life stop trying to get through life sucking up to the administrations of every school you transfer to

sunny singh
07-13-2005, 01:32 AM
"You sure do. So much you will lie through your teeth. "

:rolleyes:wow ironic coming from frankenstone who did just that less than a yr ago

To the above post by good fella now that’s false, sjsm students cant even go to the gym here on Bonaire without having Xavier students come up with ludicrous rumors of our school closing down.

Id has to say on a whole sjsm puts up with more school bashing from Xavier then vice versa. Xavier’s administration team acts like sjsm students are lepers when we even step into your complex… At least I can say my school doesn’t have a panic attack and run around when other students enter our grounds… and when asked y they act like this they blame it all on Dr.G**** and the transcript issues, and we as individuals have what to with that?

I just think that as long as we’re all on the same island there shouldn’t be students hateing on students and hostility towards each other. The locals don’t say "Xavier" or "sjsm" students are bad news, we’re grouped together as just medical students …. So everyone smarten up , work together and help each other out...and quit the HATEIN:-smiley7

godeep85
07-13-2005, 08:49 AM
i think it would be cool if every st. james student posted their facts about xavier. Then afterwards perhaps they could write a medical paper about how st. james is better then xavier, doing so by repeatedly knocking frankenstone.

frankenstone is a moderator on the forums, ur school looks like a bunch of idiots rambling the same ** over and over again. Worry about ur own issues instead of xavier, no one here talks about the hideous building you call a med school. It just seems like some people need to justify their stay at st. james and need to point the finger at SOMEthing other then your school and administration.

frankenstone
07-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Id just like to say frankenstone y don’t u just get a life, before you ever came to Bonaire you didn’t seem to have one and would spend hours on end on value md defending a school that you had never even seen. AND now you sit there and bash the school…..just makes me wonder what kind of crazy are u?

Bloomiesbrat and I used to post on the site and actually got banned by you when u were the moderator for sjsm. After I realized that freedom speech was prohibited I gave up on this site.

You were the very same person who told me before Xavier opened up that they were not even moving into the building two weeks prior to the school beginning classes, You even went as far as to say that Dr. R***** was looking into leasing out the building for sjsm. I’m also assuming u were hallucinating when said that you saw the set up for the cadavers in the new hospital building. Now does that make ne one else question where this guy gets his facts from??

Apparently while he was in the US little voices told him how great SJSM was now I guess their back to tell him about Xavier this time

Truth hurts.... Somethings wrong with you man. All my old post were ni defense of the school because everyone said you couldn't get licensed and those type of things. Also, when I was going there we were actually doing things to be involved in making the school better and up until last October things were going well and forward. What have you or any of your ranting friends done? NOTHING. Except complain and blame others for your inability to make decisions on your own like a man. Maybe thats why your family sent you there.... who knows.

Additionally, yes, I did see the plans for the cadaver lab. And one of my frustrations about SJSM is that promises were never lived up to and the forward progress the school was making is at a halt. Seondly, 2 weeks before Xavier opened I looked into the window and didn't see anything but chairs stacked up. So that was from my own eyes. And you speak from nothing but seondary information. I actively try to get the facts from the source. Or credible sources. Not some 3rd or 4th party individual.

You were banned probably from the offensive language you use or constant personal attacks. On this PRIVATELY OWNED site they will not tolerate such behavior. I am one of the most liberal modertors on ValueMD and I am proud of it. Sorry to disappoint you... Since you were banned before then why not ban you again...

Frankenstone

frankenstone
07-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Well, I I talked to FERAZ last night and all is well. He didn't realize all his rumor were just that.... rumors. So, hopefully Feraz wil come on here shortly and correct his posts that he wrote. He never seemed like the type to write such falsehoods. Now it has been corrected. He was trying to do something but going about it wrongly. It should be water under the bridge now.

Frankenstone

frankenstone
07-13-2005, 09:30 AM
I just think that as long as we’re all on the same island there shouldn’t be students hateing on students and hostility towards each other. The locals don’t say "Xavier" or "sjsm" students are bad news, we’re grouped together as just medical students …. So everyone smarten up , work together and help each other out...and quit the HATEIN:-smiley7

Dude,

What are you talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE STUDENTS OF SJSM. IT'S the SCHOOL AND THE ADMIN THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. What is up with you guys. You guys need to reread the posts. I never once read the SJSM students suck.

Frankenstone

sunny singh
07-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Do u realize there is life outside the forum...thats what im talking about when it comes to hostility and the hateing
second trust me im not loseing ne sleep over what you have to say
2nd of all why do you have two accounts frankenstone???

ummm..."get a life"...your name says it all...TRUTH HURTS...and ur just screamin in pain.......and as far as you callin my comments bashin...well im not bashin im just being honest with you my DEAR FREIND and TRUTH HURTS...so i wont mind you screamin....um now lets see whats left...what kinda crazy am i....im a crazy guy who is botherin the F outta you without even knowin you....so i THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET A LIFE...and next time do not talk about me ... talk about the schools...ok ...have a nice F---in DAY..and i wish u went to a real UNIVERSITY b4 u f---in came here...

thats posted by fudgemonkey but my comments were directed towards frankenstone...hmmm fishy???its funny cause he pm'd me about my posts needing editing because of language , he just does it under another screen name

I only have one account. So what the heck are you talking about.

Frankenstone

are you replying to yourself as well???? ok now im certain you hear voices?
please prove me wrong and tell me im mistaken and give me an explanation for this..and if it is you...wow

And may i ask what about my post says that my parents made my decision to come here? another one of your "observations " ****

the reason none of us did get involved before was because we knew about the ** politics. now that those "ppl" are gone we are all steping up and helping out the school...regardless maybe it just seemed like you did more cause u dont have an issue with walking around and tooting your own horn

neways since this has nothign to do with xavier we can move this discussion to the sjsm site cause it does have more to do with saint james

For godeep85 comment, ya your building is nice but what else does the school have to show for? just a question
lol im also well aware that our building isnt the most delightful site...but thats out of the students hands...and im not gonna transfer cause the building is prettier at the other school

stephew
07-13-2005, 10:10 AM
there is a lot of the pot calling the kettle black on this thread; however while embarrsessing for the user who posts such things, this isnt against terms of use; several other things on this thread are and must be edited immediately. the first is vulgar language- getting around censors with initials or symbols doesnt make it ok. Insults/flamming next, and finally names of others. Kindly edit asap. Warnings or potentially banning will result if users do not comply with the terms of use that they agreed to.

mongo18
07-13-2005, 06:41 PM
I must say the attitude of both Xavier and SJSM forums is poor. You represent your respective schools and the tone of these forums really sends out a big negative to prospective students.

I read it because I'm amused by the bashing, but for all of you "soon-to-be doctors," try to be a bit more professional.

The big 3 schools (SGU, Ross, AUC), are the big three because their students show a bit more maturity. Are they smarter..maybe, but they will be better doctors.

Mongo

frankenstone
07-13-2005, 08:27 PM
o thats just funny, magically fudgemonkeys post disappered....this is the source ppl are trusting...i think thats enough said

and as for you speculating to y i was banned...the reason u gave us was too many accounts were opened from teh same ip address you claimed we were getting banned cause one person had multiple accounts...maybe u just weren't comprihending that different ppl can be on one network??

funny that now u have multiple accounts...shouldnt u get banned?

ok for those of you who are confused and dont understand whats going on
this is what happened:

1. "fudgemonkey" posted in reply to what i said to frankenstone in the first person addressing the issue as it were directed to him...proving it was frankenstone

2. now the post has magically dissapeared and the only place u can find it is in my former post where i have quoted it

so everyone figure out how credible your "trusted" source over here really is...

neways im ready to move on ....now that ive proven my point:flyaway:

Truth,

This may sound funny. I was laughing when fudgemonkey replied to you as if you were talking to him. I don't know why you persist on saying it was me. For the Record, fudgemonkey is not me.

Finally, I did't ban you for hving multiple accounts. I never banned anyone for having multiple accounts. Back then I didn't know that you couldn't have other accounts. Other senior moderators banned you for that not me.

Just like Woodbridge, I never banned him. But apparently he had the same foul mouthed attacking ways in other forums.

Frankenstone

dejewes
07-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Dearest Truth_Hurts,

Your detective work on Fudgemonkey's phraseology is simply amazing.

Too bad you're wrong.

I know for a fact that Frankenstone does not have multiple accounts. Fudgemonkey is a completley different entity that has nothing to do with him. Enough said, its the truth, believe it or not.

Maybe your true calling was to work at Scotland Yard not in a hospital.

wait, wait... Still move on though, even if you haven't proven your point.

frankenstone
07-13-2005, 08:39 PM
I must say the attitude of both Xavier and SJSM forums is poor. You represent your respective schools and the tone of these forums really sends out a big negative to prospective students.

I read it because I'm amused by the bashing, but for all of you "soon-to-be doctors," try to be a bit more professional.

The big 3 schools (SGU, Ross, AUC), are the big three because their students show a bit more maturity. Are they smarter..maybe, but they will be better doctors.

Mongo

Dude,

What are you talking about? Your presumptions about students being smarter and better doctors at the Big 3 are swiss cheese - full of holes. Intelligence has nothing to do what goes on here. It is purely about ignorance, money, and insecurity. I haven't engaged in this type of dialogue in over 10 years before I came to a Caribbean Medical school. I realize their are all kinds of people out there. I know there are decent people and immature people but I wouldn't generalize. If you don't like being on a public forum then don't participate.

Would you want me to let people say anything they want and ignore them. Thats what the "peaceful" Muslims did in the middle east. And the Fundamentalist minority and Zealots ended up taking over and intimidating the rest of the Arab world.

If its wrong, I'm gonna say something. If it's rediculous and extreme well I am going to respond in kind. That's all.

Mongo - feel free to post, read, or neither, but when you say stuff like this expect to get a response.

Frankenstone

canadiankid
07-13-2005, 08:46 PM
regarding fudgemonkey and frankenstone....let me verify and state that they are two different individuals...

sunny singh
07-13-2005, 09:42 PM
ok well i was mistaken about that...i asked u to clerify..i can admit when im wrong

just threw me of when fudgemonkey acted as if it were directed towards him

i still think something fishy is going on though:fishing:

sebjud
07-13-2005, 11:16 PM
to truth_hurts

i have been on the forum reading almost everyday, i also suspected some sort of connection between users in one way or another indirect or not. what my point is trust your gut dont be fooled by what ppl tell you.

fudgemonkey
07-14-2005, 06:19 AM
sorry for a huge mess.....but sumtimes its fun when people fight over stupid things...coz of 1 thing you did...and you just get to sit back and watch em argue like crazy...:yeah:

sunny singh
07-14-2005, 03:12 PM
is it just me or does it scare ne one else that ppl like that are gonna be doctors :roll:

fudgemonkey
07-14-2005, 03:19 PM
is it just me or does it scare ne one else that ppl like that are gonna be doctors :roll:

NO MAN ON A SERIOUS NOTE....IM KINDA SCARED TOO!!! :hiding:

yozdajar
07-14-2005, 05:26 PM
i think it would be cool if every st. james student posted their facts about xavier. Then afterwards perhaps they could write a medical paper about how st. james is better then xavier, doing so by repeatedly knocking frankenstone.

frankenstone is a moderator on the forums, ur school looks like a bunch of idiots rambling the same ** over and over again. Worry about ur own issues instead of xavier, no one here talks about the hideous building you call a med school. It just seems like some people need to justify their stay at st. james and need to point the finger at SOMEthing other then your school and administration.

The hideous building that we call a med school is actually WHO approved and offers us a clinical rotations unlike your building which offers its students nothing benefitial...but maybe a nice bathroom. Students at Saint James have better things to do than worry about what kind of building we have. So it's good that no one at Xavier talks about our hideous building cuz you got nothing real to say. So how about you worry about your own issues like improving your attitude.

As for frandenstone...you are great...you shouldn't be a doctor, you should be a politician...your ability to change sides in a minute is just amazing. Personally I think it's a talent. Less than a year ago you were posting on this very same site about how great St. James is and now your Xavier's moderator...your amazing.. You have no opinion of your own.. You just love sucking up and I am sad to know that you are a future doctor...
As Feraz said before...I came here because of you, I stayed here because of you, but Im not gonna transfer to a worst school because of you...
Get a life frankie.

To all St. James students, we all know that Xavier's students and faculty is unethical and has no morals. They are cheap and have no standards, but we don't have to become cheap and lose our standard by lowring ourselves to their level.

In the end we are all going to end up together...no one will care about what med school we came from, we are all gonna be graduates of "Caribbean med school". So let's all act professional and do what we came here to do...STUDY.

:)

frankenstone
07-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah Truth,

It is kinda scary....

frankenstone
07-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Geltab,

Your words wound me so severely.....oh god.... help me...:violin:

Oh, I switched sides because St. James changed since last year into a mess. <sob> <sob>. So have so many others:cry:.

I guess you just haven't learned to adapt. Reminds me of the rich people on the movie "titanic". The ship was sinking and they didn't want to believe what is going on around them.

If you can't see the reasons why I left St. James and why I talk bad about them then go on the St. James site.

Right now, there are 6 students more trying to transfer to Xavier...... but I can't say there names here.

Geltab..... I'm sorry if I let you down by changing sides. But in this world of uncertainty its nice to know that people care.

I love you Geltab. Can we have a beer together?:beerchug:

I love you man. If I didn't say bye when I left then I am sorry. How can I make it up to you.

Frankenstone

frankenstone
07-14-2005, 09:24 PM
OK guys,

I love all the fun and all the new people but I have to lock this thread because this has nothing to do with anything anymore. Everyone has made their point. I have no hard feelings.

I want everyone to be friends and say hi to each other on the street again. I want all of us to be doctors, yes, even you Geltab... :-)

:-happy

From the heart,

Frankenstone

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.