PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy, I killed the test

Asclepius1
03-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Holly crap, just got my scores, a 97/235. This website has been so helpfull to me, so I thought I would post what I have been studing so far. I would recomend the live kaplan course. Definetly do the Q bank, and MCQs. Crush 3 was incredible, but dont just relly on that. For the CCS I used blue print. I also used USMLE world CCS cases-The USMLE world cases are very representative i thought . I also did questions from Swanson's Family Practice Review (good despite the numerous and obvious editing errors), Blueprints OBGYN, Pediatrics, Psychiatry
Blueprints Q&A for the above plus surgery. While doing the live course, I read Kaplan Step 3 Qbook. I also used Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2005 which I thought was right on the money. I cant believe all that work paid off. Comming out of the test, I thought I failed it. I didnt know what else I could study if I failed. Hope everybody is happy for me. Good luck guys.

B:-)
03-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi there,it seems like you have put so much time into preparation. How much did it take you? Also, why were you so afraid and used so many sources? Did you fail the test before?Thanks and congratulations,B

Asclepius1
06-06-2005, 09:22 PM
hello, need more advice and help for step3.

prf
11-04-2005, 11:42 AM
How did you do on your cases? I just took the exam and thought MCQs were easy, but I did poorly on three of my cases.

fdasfdsafsd
04-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Therúviel to PEDAU! Giń c-y-feluhu spyjerdalag fhui kakalarzu!

-[edited, posted multiple times]

MDXRS22
04-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I knew that was coming!

stookie
04-06-2006, 07:18 PM
What the hell is that?

IMG2006
04-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Someone shave that down please...

Anyway..

Congrats on an AWESOME score, but what DIDN'T you use? It looks to me like that is a pretty comprehensive list of all materials offered. Are you in a residency, or is this all you have been doing for a while? I start in July and have to take it during year 1. I have a little time between now and then, but holy hell... that looks like a solid 3-4 months of material. Could you mabe list a top 3 out of that?

venn
04-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Hi guys
could some body tell me the details of the test
like how many blocks,howmany CCS and how many MCQs
how much time day one and two.

please post your reply

appreciate it

Thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.