PDA

View Full Version : Passed

Asclepius1
01-18-2005, 01:56 PM
I passed the exam. Although I messed up in some CCS cases, I was able to pass. I believe that the clue of success was the MCQ not the CCS.This is opposite to what is known. It is true that CCS count for 25%..but the MCQ is more important. However, I am not encouraging you to concentrate on the MCQ and leave the CCS but I just want to emphasize that each part counts for the score. Because of the vagueness and difficulty of many MCQs, the CCS can be critical to pass. My case was the reverse. I did very well in the MCQs on both days. When I messed up some cases, I thought I am going to fail and I prepared myself for retaking the exam but thanks God that I managed to pass comfortably with a wide margin.
I studied everything available in the market. You have to have clear concepts and solid background. As the MCQs are unique, all the review materials available in the market is just to clear your concepts.

I studied over a period of six months (as I am a resident busy with my duties..I studied 2-3 hours every day and the entire weekends over a period of 6-7 months).

God bless you all guys. Be patient, determined and insistent. This exam is passable but it needs a lot of reading, preparation and patience.

Asclepius1
01-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Congratulations! Good luck with your life.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.