PDA

View Full Version : My Step 3 Exam Diary

tuyhoa
12-06-2004, 09:02 PM
I am starting a diary of my progress on Step 3 Exam.

I am applying for residency and interviewing at a couple of places. In the mean time, I will also start to study for the USMLE step 3 tomorrow. I will take the test in 3 months.

tuyhoa
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Dear Diary,

I woke up at 8 A.M today and took a shower. I used Dove soap because my skin is sort of sensitive. In the shower I was thinking about the USMLE. I have ambivilance feelings. I had passed step 1, step 2, step 2 CS, and now this step 3 thing. The shower washed away this awry thought.

I got dressed and made breakfast for myself and my kid, Tam. She is an adorable 7 year old girl. Most of my life revolve around her. I did a lot of things just because of her.

I went online and browse through the qustions posted on this forum and other forum on the internet. Slowly, but maticulously digesting each post...

tuyhoa
12-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Dear Diary,

Last night I was able to do 25 questions on Kaplan Qbook for step 3. The questions were really much like step 2. I like their explainations.

I will continue to do more questions and practice cases.

Asclepius1
12-09-2004, 04:48 PM
It is a good idea to keep a diary. I will do the same soon.

tuyhoa
12-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Dear Diary,

Today is Thursday. The weekend is approaching. I don't feel like studying anymore so I will spend my time cleaning up the bathroom. It is very messy.

Asclepius1
02-14-2005, 08:17 PM
So this dove, did you use soft and silky or for dry skin.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.