PDA

View Full Version : any idea about UEIMS?

TriageModerator
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
I heard that Universal Empire Institute of Medical Sciences in India comes under IUHS. If I do my MBBS in their institute, will I have licensure problems in the US?

travis838
06-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I know for a fact that a handful of states have blocked anyone from getting a liscence if they even did a protion of thier medical school curriculum on-line.

I believe these states are California and Indiana, and possibly Texas.

If you are interested in the IUHS, I would suggest to do all your time on the island of St. Kitts.

Also, if you plan on attending, check the websites of the states you are interested in before hand...most of them post thier liscensure requirements on line...they are in a legal format.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, contact the state liscensing boards individually, they are extremely busy people, and I know for a fact that IUHS does a pretty good and ongoing job of keeping in touch with most states in an ongoing effort to improve their students chances of getting liscensure.

Good Doctor
07-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Take it from someone who knows an insider - the IUHS is ripping off the people in Cochin and Dubai! They take months to give the students exam marks back and the accountant treats everyone like garbage. The admin staff are very nice, but they are figuring out the unethical behaviour of this school.

Stay far away - if you must go to an international school, pick St. George's.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks,

Soon to be "Good Doctor"

Ming
08-31-2005, 09:59 PM
I heard that Universal Empire Institute of Medical Sciences in India comes under IUHS. If I do my MBBS in their institute, will I have licensure problems in the US?

UEIMS has a British style of medical education without the recognition given to British medical schools. That means they follow the streaming process into medicine and for medical school, the time appears to be a bit shorter.

You would discover that upon trying to apply for US licensure, you would be required to do basic sciences. You see, UEIMS allows entry into medical school directly out of high school. If that applies to you, you would be required to do university basic sciences even though you have been conferred an MD degree. Yes, it is a bit backwards, but that is what most states would request you to do. It is a state requirement that you have university basic sciences prior to entering medical school. UEIMS is probably only good for anyone wishing to remain in India to practice.

Ming
08-31-2005, 10:08 PM
I know for a fact that a handful of states have blocked anyone from getting a liscence if they even did a protion of thier medical school curriculum on-line.

If you are interested in the IUHS, I would suggest to do all your time on the island of St. Kitts.

Also, if you plan on attending, check the websites of the states you are interested in before hand...most of them post thier liscensure requirements on line...they are in a legal format.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, contact the state liscensing boards individually, they are extremely busy people, and I know for a fact that IUHS does a pretty good and ongoing job of keeping in touch with most states in an ongoing effort to improve their students chances of getting liscensure.

You are correct about the distance learning state restrictions. However, please know that not less than 26 states currently have distance learning restrictions. I have contacted each of the states, have extensive notes on the conversations regarding this issue and I would challange you to name the states that you think accept distance learning pre-clinical rotations from off-shore schools. You are again correct, in that California, Indiania and Texas are definitely on that list along with another 23.

I am sorry to disagree with your hesitation regarding contacting the state licencing boards. The purpose of many of those employed at the state licencing boards is to answer questions and give information relating to the laws of their state. I would urge ALL students considering IUHS or any of the other off-shore medical schools, to contact the states in which they have an interest in practicing.

I am sorry to disagree with your position that IUHS is in constant contact with the licencing boards. From my information, only one person at IUHS now has the responsibility of doing so. He is a student as well as one of the lecturers. As he belongs to the distance learning program, it is also in his best interest to keep abreast of state licencing restrictions regarding same.

babytuck
04-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Does anyone have any idea how to pass the exit 1 exam of IUHS? Please help me out. I need all the help I can get... I really am desperate as i believe these guys are purposely marking us down & not letting us get through exit 1. I'm feeling really hopeless with the way their idea of scoring 70%, which sometimes varies from a 50% to 70%. All those who are studying in UEIMS will know what I mean.. Please respond as quick as possible

Ming
04-10-2006, 11:48 PM

Mr. Travis: you think California, Indiana and possibly Texas? I am guessing the reason you make this statement is because you are following your own advice about not contacting the people who actually know. This is the job these people are paid to do. Answering all the questions anyone may have about licensing. Well, fortunately, I didn't follow anyone's advice such as yours and I contacted every state. Try this number on for size: 26 Yes, that is the number of states who told me directly they would not licence on-line preclinical students.
You are very wrong about IUHS keeping in touch with most states. If that were the case, they would be telling prospective students the truth about licencing. Do you hear any factual information from any of their administrators? If IUHS is doing such a good job at keeping up with the information, how is it you don't know about the decision of these 26 states and I do?

maximillian genossa
04-11-2006, 12:02 AM
NeilC also knows, he posted them in the state licensing forum a few months ago. Same thing Sam Kurenai and I did in 2002, 4 years ago during the old Network 54 days, when we used to post with different names.

Ming, you are aware you replied to a post dating back from July 2005 correct?

Mr. Travis: you think California, Indiana and possibly Texas? I am guessing the reason you make this statement is because you are following your own advice about not contacting the people who actually know. This is the job these people are paid to do. Answering all the questions anyone may have about licensing. Well, fortunately, I didn't follow anyone's advice such as yours and I contacted every state. Try this number on for size: 26 Yes, that is the number of states who told me directly they would not licence on-line preclinical students.
You are very wrong about IUHS keeping in touch with most states. If that were the case, they would be telling prospective students the truth about licencing. Do you hear any factual information from any of their administrators? If IUHS is doing such a good job at keeping up with the information, how is it you don't know about the decision of these 26 states and I do?

Ming
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
NeilC also knows, he posted them in the state licensing forum a few months ago. Same thing Sam Kurenai and I did in 2002, 4 years ago during the old Network 54 days, when we used to post with different names.

Ming, you are aware you replied to a post dating back from July 2005 correct?

Yes, thanks for the reminder but as you can see, new people don't appear to read all the old posts. One of the big differences now is the individual states are much more aware of the schools that are not turning out good students and with a curriculum that can't teach BSc students.

They don't have the academic staff with the ability, nor do they have the resources for BSc students. It's too bad really as it confirms that by the time students discover all the things wrong with IUHS, that is when they start looking for support from sites such as this one. Too late.

subs
12-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Hello guys,

Iam a student of ueims and till now we didnt face any problem either from the faculty or from managment and iam about to finish my pre clinical here and till now so far so good and i dont know why people are writing bad about this school and in my batch there are so many students studying in cochin campus and even i am not telling that this school is number one in india but if you check all the places there will be problems in some way or other way.

If you check with other private medical school comparing to them ueims fee structure is very low and we the people we depend on this type of school

My advice to all

Instead of discouraging try to encourage this type of school atleast this school is doing something good for the middle class people who want to become a doctor and before blaming this school make a good survey and till now Medical council of India has not objected this school this school is running for more than 6yrs as per my knowledge. People sitting in the MCI or not idiots

Cheer up

ayanni
12-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I am a UEIMS dubai student ive just sat for Exit 1 exam and im waiting for my results that are supposed to be out in about a weeks time i think...im very interested in finding out about students of IUHS that have started their clinical rotations in the states? i really would love it some of y'all could let me know about your experiences in finding rotations at hospitals and how long and difficult a process that was. My main problem is that im not really getting and solid help..and IUHS is telling me that i cant really start find out about rotation how long the placement will take untill i sit down for my USMLE step 1. so any info anyone has out there would be vey helpful...thanks!
ayanni

azskeptic
12-27-2006, 01:31 PM
How do you plan to do clinicals in the US when you are attending a school in Dubai?

I am a UEIMS dubai student ive just sat for Exit 1 exam and im waiting for my results that are supposed to be out in about a weeks time i think...im very interested in finding out about students of IUHS that have started their clinical rotations in the states? i really would love it some of y'all could let me know about your experiences in finding rotations at hospitals and how long and difficult a process that was. My main problem is that im not really getting and solid help..and IUHS is telling me that i cant really start find out about rotation how long the placement will take untill i sit down for my USMLE step 1. so any info anyone has out there would be vey helpful...thanks!
ayanni

maximillian genossa
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM
How do you plan to do clinicals in the US when you are attending a school in Dubai?

Same way students from all the Caribbean end up doing clinicals in the US while technically attending schools in the Caribbean...taking and passing Step 1, etc.

azskeptic
12-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Same way students from all the Caribbean end up doing clinicals in the US while technically attending schools in the Caribbean...taking and passing Step 1, etc. Does one meet the rule for licensure in Dubai? anyone ever contacted them to inquire? DOHMS - Medical Permit System (http://eapp.dohms.gov.ae/mpt/main/contact.htm)

maximillian genossa
12-27-2006, 05:21 PM
ayanni

IUHS requires that you pass USMLE Step 1 before they can arrange clinicals for you. I do know they used to contract a company named GMC or something like that to set up clinicals. How easy or hard it is will depend on how much IUHS is willing to help you setting them up. On your own, is difficult, not impossible, but it can be frustrating. I really , really do not know why Azkeptic is asking if it depends if you are elegible for licensure in Dubai or not because it is quite obvious you are talking about clinical rotations, not residency or licensure. All Caribbean schools do it this way, and some schools with satellite campuses like, controversy apart, SCIMD. I do know of many students from the Luton Campus doing clinical rotations in the USA.

I asssume you are doing only the basic sciences portion in Dubai, correct? Or are you doing the whole 4 or 5 years? Clarify please.

Good luck.... GenMax

azskeptic
12-27-2006, 07:35 PM
It would appear that that school is similiar indeed to SCIMD. Squatting in Dubai with no local recognition ie not who recognized there.

IUHS requires that you pass USMLE Step 1 before they can arrange clinicals for you. I do know they used to contract a company named GMC or something like that to set up clinicals. How easy or hard it is will depend on how much IUHS is willing to help you setting them up. On your own, is difficult, not impossible, but it can be frustrating. I really , really do not know why Azkeptic is asking if it depends if you are elegible for licensure in Dubai or not because it is quite obvious you are talking about clinical rotations, not residency or licensure. All Caribbean schools do it this way, and some schools with satellite campuses like, controversy apart, SCIMD. I do know of many students from the Luton Campus doing clinical rotations in the USA.

I asssume you are doing only the basic sciences portion in Dubai, correct? Or are you doing the whole 4 or 5 years? Clarify please.

Good luck.... GenMax

sheikh1
12-27-2006, 07:43 PM
It is interesting to know where they do clinicals!!

ayanni
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM
you guys are right about having to pass Step 1 before IUHS will help you with finding a clinical posting...as far as i know so far it seems that they are working with a placement agency in the states that place foreign medical students from many institutions not just IUHS. The other advantage that UEIMS has over the IUHS the especially people that are doing the purely online thing since we are actually sitting for class in a class room with labs and professors for our basic sciences. The other place where you can do you clinical rotaions is in india and pakistan where UEIMS it self has clinical tie ups with the hospitals there. Thats the route that many of the students in my batch are taking and currently. The reason that UEIMS and IUHS are getting away being in Dubai is by being in the "free-zone" so they dont have to be recognized by the Dubai government so that they can opperate. But you are able to practice in Dubai after you have completed your clinicals and have your degree the only condition is ofcourse you must take the licensing exam for dubai like you would have to do in any country. I do have a question for people in this forum do any of you know people from IUHS currently doing clinicals in the states anywhere...as far as i know the states that you are allowed to do clinicals are in Chicago IL, Atlanta GA and Warren OH as well as having a red cross hospital in Mexico...any info would be a great help.

saviour
12-11-2008, 04:58 AM
who told you that u didnt face any problemmm...what you know man...do u know physiology full??/have u ever seen the pathology book...stupiddddd so ur writing shows that how much u haev attended the college..thats y u didnt know the probs in that stupid college........

really stupidd...i really wonder what medical student u r ..so this shows u doesnt know anything about medicine and how to become a good doctor...thats y u think what alll u got from ueims is good.....i really pity the people coming to you fro treatment....what is ur name tell me...let me come and see ur stupid face with the stupid brain insde the stupid headd...tell me ur nameee

Plzz dont ever think of getting a medical degree from iuhs or thru ueims...they are just scraps misleading people...college in cochin as said in ueims website doesnt have anything...phhhoooooiiii wer was the museum as said in the site....wer is the lecture hall..its more like a dining halll....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont join ..i beg you and dont go and get treatment from the ueims graduates...they dont know anything....not even the number of bones in human body....

Spend some more money and study in good collegess...plzzz not in iuhs or ueims.....it will rob u of your money and also ur future...the exams have dead line after which they will terminate you...all this are not said in ueims websites..iuhs keeps on changing rules now and then ...they might have changed some 100 times nearly ...plz dont join dont join.......those who think to practise in india ....plzzzz i beg youuuuuuu i really reallly beg you.....dont join..even if u have joined,...plz get out ...leave the money u have paid.////look your future..think about the patients that will be coming to you to take treatment....if at all u think i am saying lie to you..go to thrikakara in cochin in kerala...ask them to show wher is the museum , lab and all the class rooms as said in website..there is nothing absolute nothing..

Iuhs and ueims has risen like the antichrist to destroy earth and destroy the future of innocent children

saviour
12-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Hello guys,

Iam a student of ueims and till now we didnt face any problem either from the faculty or from managment and iam about to finish my pre clinical here and till now so far so good and i dont know why people are writing bad about this school and in my batch there are so many students studying in cochin campus and even i am not telling that this school is number one in india but if you check all the places there will be problems in some way or other way.

If you check with other private medical school comparing to them ueims fee structure is very low and we the people we depend on this type of school

My advice to all

Instead of discouraging try to encourage this type of school atleast this school is doing something good for the middle class people who want to become a doctor and before blaming this school make a good survey and till now Medical council of India has not objected this school this school is running for more than 6yrs as per my knowledge. People sitting in the MCI or not idiots

Cheer up

who told you that u didnt face any problemmm...what you know man...do u know physiology full??/have u ever seen the pathology book...stupiddddd so ur writing shows that how much u haev attended the college..thats y u didnt know the probs in that stupid college........

really stupidd...i really wonder what medical student u r ..so this shows u doesnt know anything about medicine and how to become a good doctor...thats y u think what alll u got from ueims is good.....i really pity the people coming to you fro treatment....what is ur name tell me...let me come and see ur stupid face with the stupid brain insde the stupid headd...tell me ur nameee

its likee ccc......first u learn anatomy , physiology, biochemistry..then with that knowledge only u can do microbiology, pathology, pharmacology and all ..with the combined knowledge v have to go to medicine, surgery and so on..here what is there....really stupidd...i really pity u wen u become doctors/.....C HUMAN LIFE IS SOMETHING WHICH DOESNT HAVE MIDDLE CLASS LOWER CLASS UPPER CLASS....wen some disease comes its only the reall knowledge a doctor has about the particular disesase will save the patient...and not someone giving mbbs degree in low amount or something understand

Plzz dont ever think of getting a medical degree from iuhs or thru ueims...they are just scraps misleading people...college in cochin as said in ueims website doesnt have anything...phhhoooooiiii wer was the museum as said in the site....wer is the lecture hall..its more like a dining halll....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont join ..i beg you and dont go and get treatment from the ueims graduates...they dont know anything....not even the number of bones in human body....

Spend some more money and study in good collegess...plzzz not in iuhs or ueims.....it will rob u of your money and also ur future...the exams have dead line after which they will terminate you...all this are not said in ueims websites..iuhs keeps on changing rules now and then ...they might have changed some 100 times nearly ...plz dont join dont join.......those who think to practise in india ....plzzzz i beg youuuuuuu i really reallly beg you.....dont join..even if u have joined,...plz get out ...leave the money u have paid.////look your future..think about the patients that will be coming to you to take treatment....if at all u think i am saying lie to you..go to thrikakara in cochin in kerala...ask them to show wher is the museum , lab and all the class rooms as said in website..there is nothing absolute nothing..

Iuhs and ueims has risen like the antichrist to destroy earth and destroy the future of innocent children

saviour
12-11-2008, 05:08 AM
Hello guys,

My advice to all

Cheer up

its likee ccc......first u learn anatomy , physiology, biochemistry..then with that knowledge only u can do microbiology, pathology, pharmacology and all ..with the combined knowledge v have to go to medicine, surgery and so on..here what is there....really stupidd...i really pity u wen u become doctors/.....C HUMAN LIFE IS SOMETHING WHICH DOESNT HAVE MIDDLE CLASS LOWER CLASS UPPER CLASS....wen some disease comes its only the reall knowledge a doctor has about the particular disesase will save the patient...and not someone giving mbbs degree in low amount or something understand

saviour
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Does anyone have any idea how to pass the exit 1 exam of IUHS? Please help me out. I need all the help I can get... I really am desperate as i believe these guys are purposely marking us down & not letting us get through exit 1. I'm feeling really hopeless with the way their idea of scoring 70%, which sometimes varies from a 50% to 70%. All those who are studying in UEIMS will know what I mean.. Please respond as quick as possible

WHAT DO U WANT TO PASS...Y DO U BLAME IUHS FOR U NOT PASSING THE EXAM...THEY ARE DOIN BULLSHITSSS...RIGHT WHAT ABOTU U..DID U EVER ATTEND CLASSES IN COCHIN......I ATTENDED PASSED MBBS IN RIGHT TIME....DID U EVER COME TO CLASS.....DONT BE SO STUPID...

nee kandavante madiyil kayari naragan poyitalledi ninak ee gathi...classil varathe kandavante kude karangi nadakumbol orkanamayirunnu...

shaista28990
01-01-2009, 08:14 AM
im studying at ueims and i dont find anything wrong in there teaching.
they have very good teachers, they give a lot of attention to students.
im sure you must have failed and thats why you are writing such ill things about this university.
stop misguiding people and giving them false information.

maximillian genossa
01-02-2009, 07:53 AM
That's one happy customer! ;)

Cheers!

im studying at ueims and i dont find anything wrong in there teaching.
they have very good teachers, they give a lot of attention to students.
im sure you must have failed and thats why you are writing such ill things about this university.
stop misguiding people and giving them false information.

mas3ood
01-29-2009, 02:35 PM
i am a victum of UEIMS DUBAI,,me like most of my class met faceing the same problem,,,where we finished 2 years of study passing all the subjects with over 70% in all subjects,,but now i can continue as i cant get a transfear to any other college,,i can even give u manes and all info u want about it,,it is a weast of money and time,,,they have BDS program which i did ,,,beleave me,,,i was from the top 3 in the class,,,but it was all gud for nothing,,,as no college in the world recognize this institute,,,,and when i chaked,,,,there is not even BDS in seychelles,so it is here in UEIMS,,,but it dusent really exist any where

UEIMS,,,,it is not a university,,,it is not a college,,,it is just an institute,,,they provide IUHS which is an online study where they student hardly pass coz they get spoon feeded in UEIMS,they lurn what they study which provides the student with even less then the minimum requirment to pass,student there have to self study most of the topic as the colege study days dont match with the time of the IUHS,,,student they get to only know wether they pass or not with there grades,,,but they never get to have any certificate about it ,,,

if any 1 tell u that UEIMS is gud in amy way ,,,then that will be making a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and yeah ,,u can use it to get a resident visa in UAE for 2 years,

guys,,dont weast ur time,,

maximillian genossa
01-29-2009, 03:39 PM
I hate to say this, but WE told you so! (not specifically you, but other people about UEIMS during the last few years on this forum)

i am a victum of UEIMS DUBAI,,me like most of my class met faceing the same problem,,,where we finished 2 years of study passing all the subjects with over 70% in all subjects,,but now i can continue as i cant get a transfear to any other college,,i can even give u manes and all info u want about it,,it is a weast of money and time,,,they have BDS program which i did ,,,beleave me,,,i was from the top 3 in the class,,,but it was all gud for nothing,,,as no college in the world recognize this institute,,,,and when i chaked,,,,there is not even BDS in seychelles,so it is here in UEIMS,,,but it dusent really exist any where

UEIMS,,,,it is not a university,,,it is not a college,,,it is just an institute,,,they provide IUHS which is an online study where they student hardly pass coz they get spoon feeded in UEIMS,they lurn what they study which provides the student with even less then the minimum requirment to pass,student there have to self study most of the topic as the colege study days dont match with the time of the IUHS,,,student they get to only know wether they pass or not with there grades,,,but they never get to have any certificate about it ,,,

if any 1 tell u that UEIMS is gud in amy way ,,,then that will be making a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and yeah ,,u can use it to get a resident visa in UAE for 2 years,

guys,,dont weast ur time,,

deepk
02-14-2009, 03:43 PM
UEIMS is the next best thing in medical education after IAU.

maximillian genossa
02-14-2009, 03:45 PM
I can tell from a mile you are joking :D

UEIMS is the next best thing in medical education after IAU.

deepk
02-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I think at least you will agree that IAU is the best.

maximillian genossa
02-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Another good joke on your side ;)

I think at least you will agree that IAU is the best.

deepk
02-18-2009, 05:38 PM
You are doing a great job with a great sense of humor but still I will say IAU is the .............

dr.thunder
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Jokes apart... IAU is a good school.

TriageModerator
04-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Whoa, nice to see that this 4yr old thread of mine is still kickin. I wonder, any grads licensed anywhere in the world yet?

maximillian genossa
04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes, Illinois and a couple of more states.

Whoa, nice to see that this 4yr old thread of mine is still kickin. I wonder, any grads licensed anywhere in the world yet?

TriageModerator
04-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Really? Do you know them personally, else, where did you get this info? Are they from Indian campus or Dubai campus?

maximillian genossa
04-14-2009, 04:57 AM
Yes I do, and they are Americans like you and me, and of course I will not go into any more details, but after 6 years posting in these forums, anyone who knows me can tell you I am not making this up.

Cheers!;)

Really? Do you know them personally, else, where did you get this info? Are they from Indian campus or Dubai campus?

TriageModerator
04-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Sorry if it sounded that way, but I was earnestly asking those questions. Can you just tell me if any of them graduated from the Cochin, India campus? I didn'T think that grads from the Indian campus would be eligible for licensure, since they (as per my current knowledge) aren'T eligible for licensure in India...

maximillian genossa
04-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Nope, they are U.S. folks that actually took the first 2 years online, or went to St. Kitts for courses there and did their clinical cores at ACGME hospitals.

Sorry if it sounded that way, but I was earnestly asking those questions. Can you just tell me if any of them graduated from the Cochin, India campus? I didn'T think that grads from the Indian campus would be eligible for licensure, since they (as per my current knowledge) aren'T eligible for licensure in India...

TriageModerator
04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey Genossa, complete misunderstanding. :-) I was asking about UEIMS. Sorry I didn't say it specifically in the original post.

maximillian genossa
04-15-2009, 08:18 AM
We don't hear a lot from UEIMS here, either very secretive, or not a lot of people in it.

Hey Genossa, complete misunderstanding. :-) I was asking about UEIMS. Sorry I didn't say it specifically in the original post.

mikewood
04-16-2009, 03:52 AM
plz dont talk about this uni.
its the worst uni i have visited.
i pitty all the people in this uni and in the future.
its a uni to make money with the worst prof.
the standards of teaching are really bad.
the ueims is just an apartment made into 3 uni's, so you can imagine how good a uni it is.
the fees are too high.

SteedRider
09-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Hey guys , I'm a student of UEIMS dubai and let me assure you that there are no problems at all whatsoever with the program they currently follow . I am quite sure that people like Saviour are among the former UEIMS Cochin batch students who were probably detained behind because they couldn't comply with the IUHS rule of setting a limit on the number of resits of any exam and hence couldn't proceed with their clinical rotations . And to further refute your nonsensical claims , Mr Saviour , I do know my physiology and anatomy quite well , thank you . And we did happen to have many prescribed books for pathology which you would have realised had you attended but a single day .

UEIMS , Dubai has currently expanded into their new Ras Al Khaimah campus which has all the facilities required for a proper medical education . On the other hand UEIMS , Cochin is on the verge of shutting down due to lack of trained faculty and sufficient student intake .

Furthermore , the CA approval list is being scanned because of constant complaints from many US citizens who have recieved their degrees from these very same Caribbean based colleges . So please do not be misled by people who pretend to belong to these instituitions and for those who actually do , look down and shift your aim lest you pull the trigger and leave a hole in your own foot :x

jhnsmith978
11-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Can you give me the list of colleges which comes under UEIMS.

mbbstoshiba
03-10-2011, 06:52 PM
As I am new here to the post and cannot link articles yet, please Google the words Banned universities operating from RAK-Emirates 24/7.As you can see, it's been banned by UAE. Sudhir Gopi is a notrious fraudster and con artist. He also no longer comes to the US, and spends all his time hiding in Kerala.

mbbstoshiba
03-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Steed Rider unfortunately recent events contradict everything you just said, UEIMS has been banned by UAE.

mbbstoshiba
03-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I agree Mikewood!

Antony
06-21-2011, 01:10 AM
I m desperate about the provisional registration and starting higher studies in India, can u pl give some valuable information on judgment of supreme court of india and medical council of india for UEIMS students??????!!!!!!!!!!!
R they allowed to do internship and R they eligible to get final registration from council?
Pl help

Antony
07-08-2011, 09:58 AM
What's about their (UEIMS) provisional registration with MCI (Indian Council)? Supreme Court of India's status on such students?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.