PDA

View Full Version : humm

Chemist_11
04-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Humm, for a 4 year M.B.B.S degree at the london college of medicine it is about 40,000, i was wondering if iuhs were still affilated with lcm, and if so, why is the cost so high, seem as though the course is 50% online?

mcgrady
04-23-2005, 07:23 AM
hi

Stay away from IUHS and london college of medicine. To my understanding, they are not affliated anymore. london college of medicine is ran by guy called dr sidhu, who originally graduated from iuhs and loves money,just look how much he is charging students 3800punds for six semester and 3900pounds 5 clinical sems... the guy does all duties for the school. i mean is the registrar,admissions, president, cheat, robber and scoundrel. my mates were using this crap internet school. Until they found out that he was just using IUHS resources for his own welfare! what are a shame!

Now apparently, he's got another aflliation with some medical school in saint lucia. Point lcm is scam, they are just after your money, and i heard the BBC is about to do a investigation about its procedures.

IUHs, well another scam, imagine running a medical school from a house(so called campus in saint kitts) where they are only 4 students present and the rest is on-line.

for your own good avoid this mess! imagine how a patient will feel the moment you reveal to me that your degree came from your home computer! he/she and even me will run for his/her life!

Chemist_11
04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey,
thanks for the post, i definatly wasnt going to join the pre-clinicals, i was just curious if lcm would be able to offer me clinicals in the UK, but i dont think i will bother.

Also is this guy really ripping people off badly, i saw the website of the "affilated" school, and the MBBS if for 4 years, at a cost of 40,000 + which is about $85,000 basic course fees alone, how can they charge so much. :s

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.