PDA

View Full Version : All ex students from iuhs

charlesthehun
04-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I am emailing you and asking you to email me. Most of you know me and I would like to see how every one is doing. Everything is great here and am relieved at most who got out. My email adress is [email protected]

lswiltshire
07-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Friends!

If you will go to the urls below you will see

A CASE OF DOUBLE EXPOSURE

http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=4609&messageid=1122468067 (http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=4609&messageid=1122468067)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=156286&messageid=1122467768 (http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=156286&messageid=1122467768)

Here you will see the one wrote “me I will be the competitive athlete that I was and that is how I got my name. And you should have figured that out by now” whining like a little girl

pdrmd
07-27-2005, 08:13 PM
I went to your URL.

I actually emailed you yesterday and adk why are you beating on an individual that is brave enough to leave his email and always will stand up against crazies like you. you wrote me back and said:

Georgie Porgie had a story too.
But did Charles care? NO!

He cared only about him self and his preciouis IUHS.

He could not see THEN that Georgie was telling the truth even THEN. He had to wait until somrthing happened him to see.

Maybe Georgie did not get work because of unkind and untrue things that he said. Who knows?

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Charles is deserving of a whipping and some exposure too dont you think?

My mother always taught DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU.

This is a lesson that Charles must learn.

My feelings for IUHS has nothing to do with how I feel about what Charles did to Georgie.

I think Charles is a good boy. But even good boys must be taught NOT TO TROUBLE TROUBLE UNLESS TROUBLE TROUBLE YOU.

Georgie never criticized Charles in his posts-- he dealt with IUHS.

Charles bashed the MESSENGER because at the time he did not like the MESSAGE.

As the Scriptures would say........
HE SPOKE INADVISABLY WITH HIS LIPS just as Moses did.

Now you have to be the crazy prof that we had when I first got to the island.
I was in your block zero and you stood there preaching and yelling cuss words at us like we where prisoners. You actually made one girl cry. I thought you were drunk and stopped going to class. You made the little guy that was your cohort seem like a dream prof. And you were some preacher man from Trinidad and had a doctor degree and sold realestat. Dude you are some crazy mother and you got some personal stuff that an individual gave people in confidence. Dude You suck. In fact I think you must work for IUHS. I have been told about stating names on here but I sure wish I could tell you guys how crazy this poster is. He was Georgie Porgie on the island and Charlesthehun took him on straight up. He put his name out there like he put his email on this sight.

"You make the Call" I know Charles cant post for reasons that I will not say but trust me if he could he would be all over this really fat old drunk island man like a ****** at a chicken stop on bay street.

lswiltshire
07-28-2005, 08:11 AM
REALLY REALLY LOL

Now you have to be the crazy prof that we had when I first got to the island. LOL Crazy Prof? OH me am!

I was in your block zero and you stood there preaching and yelling cuss words at us like we where prisoners. You actually made one girl cry. Wow what a mean fella?

I thought you were drunk and stopped going to class. SO FUNNY THE CHAP YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NEVER NEVER DRINKS NOR CURSES LOL YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR BIBLE LOL

You made the little guy that was your cohort seem like a dream prof.

And you were some preacher man from Trinidad and had a doctor degree and sold realestat. WRONG AGAIN THE CHAP YOU ARE TALKING ABOOUT WAS A REAL DOCTORFROM A REAL MEDICAL SCHOOL AND AN ISLAND SCHOLAR AND OWNS MUCH REAL ESTATE

Dude you are some crazy mother NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY and you got some personal stuff that an individual gave people in confidence. LOL WE TRICKED THE EXPOSER

HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT? HAVE YOU NOT POSTED WHAT I SENT YOU IN CONFIDENCE TOO?…………BUT I EXPECTED YOU TO …….. AND YOU HAVE BUT CHARLES THE HUN DID NOT HAVE THE SENSE TO REALIZE TO WHOM HE WAS WRITING LOL LOL HA HA HA

Dude You suck. YES I DO I LOVE POPSICLES and ……………thoracic appendages…….LOL

In fact I think you must work for IUHS. LOL NO WAY JUST

IF YOU READ MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE THAT IM VERY ANTI-IUHS AND LIKE YOU I WANNA SEE IUHS FALL

I WANTED TO LET IUHS KNOW HOW CHARLES THE HUN THINK OF THEM AND PLAY A LITTLE TIT FOR TAT LOL LOL HA HA HA

Now maybe CHARLES WILL LEARN DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU

I have been told about stating names on here but I sure wish I could tell you guys how crazy this poster is. He was Georgie Porgie on the island and Charlesthehun took him on straight up. He put his name out there like he put his email on this sight. (DO YOU MEAN SITE SIR? PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL SIMPLE WORDS)

YOU KNOW CHARLES WAS NEVER ABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING THAT GEORGIE SAID ABOUT IUHS? IF HE COULD HE WOULD NOT HAVE ADVISED FOLK TO LEAVE IUHS , WOULD HE?

ALL OF YOU FOLK THAT IUHS FOOLED WOULD STILL BE IUHS STUDENTS OR GRADUATES, WOULDN’T YOU ? JUST THINK IT OUT.

"You make the Call" I know Charles cant post for reasons that I will not say but trust me if he could he would be all over this really fat old drunk island man like a ****** at a chicken stop on bay street.

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING AN ISLAND MAN SIR? I DON’T DRINK OK?

Charles cant post? LOL Why not? He is this athlete and competitor aint he?

Here you are getting angry and hot and on the brink of cursing and threatening to reveal what you think is my identity, as if I don’t know who I am.

AND HERE I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF COOL CALM AND COLLECTED, and as we read of the demon possessed man that Jesus healed in the tombs at Gadara SITTING AND CLOTHED AND IN MY RIGHT MIND

THE PREDICAMENT THAT YOU ARE IN AND THE PREDICAMENT OF ALL YOU EX IUHS STUDENTS WAS CORRECTLY PREDICTED BY GEORGIE PORGIE DURING AUGUST 2002- APRIL 2003.

IF GEORGIE WAS AS CRAZY AND DRUNK AS YOU SAY, WHY IS IT THAT CHARLES THE HUN AND YOU AND OTHERS HAVING PROBLEMS NOW.

YOU SEE GEORGIE PORGIE OR ME HAVE NEVER BEEN YOUR PROBLEM……….. YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH IUHS.

I rest my case SIR! THIS WAS INDEED A GOOD CASE OF DOUBLE EXPOSURE

As you said Charlesthehun took him on straight up. He put his name out there THAT WAS GOOD WASNT IT? EXPOSURE

and now lsw has put Charles drivel asnd diatribe out there too DOUBLE EXPOSURE

And as was said in the old days QED quod erat demonstrandum

lswiltshire
07-28-2005, 08:23 AM
REALLY REALLY LOL

Now you have to be the crazy prof that we had when I first got to the island. LOL Crazy Prof? OH me am!

REALLY REALLY LOL What has that got to do with this DOUBLE EXPOSURE
What has that got to do with exposing Charles the Hun? Eh?

I was in your block zero and you stood there preaching and yelling cuss words at us like we where prisoners. You actually made one girl cry. Wow what a mean fella?

I thought you were drunk and stopped going to class. SO FUNNY THE CHAP YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NEVER NEVER DRINKS NOR CURSES LOL YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR BIBLE LOL

You made the little guy that was your cohort seem like a dream prof.

And you were some preacher man from Trinidad and had a doctor degree and sold realestat. WRONG AGAIN THE CHAP YOU ARE TALKING ABOOUT WAS A REAL DOCTOR FROM A REAL MEDICAL SCHOOL (NOT A BOGUS ONE LIKE IUHS) AND AN ISLAND SCHOLAR AND OWNS MUCH REAL ESTATE - not sells it. By the way some realtors make a very good income--- no malpractice insurance. LOL. Also most rich folk invest in real estate. Ok?

Dude you are some crazy mother NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY and you got some personal stuff that an individual gave people in confidence. LOL WE TRICKED THE EXPOSER

HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT? HAVE YOU NOT POSTED WHAT I SENT YOU IN CONFIDENCE TOO?…………BUT I EXPECTED YOU TO …….. AND YOU HAVE. BUT CHARLES THE HUN DID NOT HAVE THE SENSE TO REALIZE TO WHOM HE WAS WRITING LOL LOL HA HA HA that was so funny..... the great athlete competitor

Dude You suck. YES I DO I LOVE POPSICLES and ……………thoracic appendages…….LOL

In fact I think you must work for IUHS. LOL NO WAY JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN

IF YOU READ MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE THAT IM VERY ANTI-IUHS AND LIKE YOU I WANNA SEE IUHS FALL

I JUST WANTED TO LET IUHS KNOW HOW CHARLES THE HUN THINK OF THEM AND PLAY A LITTLE TIT FOR TAT LOL LOL HA HA HA

Now maybe CHARLES WILL LEARN DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU

I have been told about stating names on here but I sure wish I could tell you guys how crazy this poster is. He was Georgie Porgie on the island and Charlesthehun took him on straight up. He put his name out there like he put his email on this sight. (DO YOU MEAN SITE SIR? PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL SIMPLE WORDS)

YOU KNOW CHARLES WAS NEVER ABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING THAT GEORGIE SAID ABOUT IUHS? IF HE COULD HE WOULD NOT HAVE ADVISED FOLK TO LEAVE IUHS , WOULD HE?

ALL OF YOU FOLK THAT IUHS FOOLED WOULD STILL BE IUHS STUDENTS OR GRADUATES, WOULDN’T YOU ? JUST THINK IT OUT.

I have said what I had to say as I promised. And you and others can say what you like. Im not running from IUHS or thier lawyers etc.

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING AN ISLAND MAN SIR? I DON’T DRINK SO OK? THERE ARE MANY FAT FOLK IN THE USA NOT SO?

Charles cant post? LOL Why not? He is this athlete and competitor aint he?

Here you are getting angry and hot and on the brink of cursing and threatening to reveal what you think is my identity, as if I don’t know who I am.

AND HERE I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF COOL CALM AND COLLECTED, and as we read of the demon possessed man that Jesus healed in the tombs at Gadara SITTING AND CLOTHED AND IN MY RIGHT MIND

THE PREDICAMENT THAT YOU ARE IN AND THE PREDICAMENT OF ALL YOU EX IUHS STUDENTS WAS CORRECTLY PREDICTED BY GEORGIE PORGIE DURING AUGUST 2002- APRIL 2003.

IF GEORGIE WAS AS CRAZY AND DRUNK AS YOU SAY, WHY IS IT THAT CHARLES THE HUN AND YOU AND OTHERS HAVING PROBLEMS NOW.

YOU SEE GEORGIE PORGIE OR ME HAVE NEVER BEEN YOUR PROBLEM……….. YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH IUHS.

I rest my case SIR!

And as was said in the old days QED quod erat demonstrandum

stephew
07-28-2005, 09:55 AM
this thread has been locked pending moderator/administrative review. Please do not attempt to reopen a new thread on the topic until this has been resolved.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.