PDA

View Full Version : admissions

kidcohen
02-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Does S.C. have a program where you are accepted on the condition that you finish all your pre-med credits. If not do they have programs in joint with other colleges where you can finish your pre-med creidts and if you finish you are accepted to S.C. Would it be possible to have an admissions councelor call me so that I would be able to ask some questions?

bts4202
02-15-2005, 07:50 AM
Does S.C. have a program where you are accepted on the condition that you finish all your pre-med credits. If not do they have programs in joint with other colleges where you can finish your pre-med creidts and if you finish you are accepted to S.C. Would it be possible to have an admissions councelor call me so that I would be able to ask some questions?

This is not an official site of st chris, so your request will go unnoticed in all likelyhood.

Call the school and ask to speak to an admissions councelor: http://stchris.edu/contact.htm

ansgenius
02-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Haha, 7-4 thus far. Uhh...why would an admissions counselor call you? You should maybe call the admissions counselor? Just a thought...

drzed
02-15-2005, 05:45 PM

St. Chris has a website ---> www.stchris.edu.
Would be a good first step :D

Andes
01-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Don't go to st. chris!!!!!!!!

stevejohnson
01-07-2007, 09:37 PM

rangness
01-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Go to stchris!!!!

ak7083
01-07-2007, 11:56 PM
never mind.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.