PDA

View Full Version : st chris is so shady about transcripts

Lutonian
02-07-2005, 12:20 PM
obtaining transcripts these days is an impossible task from this school, they always give students the run around thinking that we are idiots. :evil:

bts4202
02-07-2005, 01:44 PM
obtaining transcripts these days is an impossible task from this school, they always give students the run around thinking that we are idiots. :evil:

Well I asked for my transcripts to be sent somewhere and after I paid the $10 fee it was done very quickly. I know several other who had similar experiences for various reasons. But i know that it certainly is annoying when admin gets busy and does not do what we need done quickly enough. Good luck, keep on them and it will get done.

wolfvgang22
02-07-2005, 05:41 PM
So, you are saying they're wrong.... :P

FrenchFrie
02-07-2005, 07:22 PM
its cuz they write down all of our requests on either a post it or a piece of nb paper and it gets burried under all the other post its, u have to go everyday for a month until theres a mountain of requests with your name on it so they can see it

stchrisrep
02-07-2005, 10:25 PM

If they don't process your request in a timely manner, then keep contacting them until they complete it.

ValuelessMD
02-08-2005, 06:20 AM

lavender
02-08-2005, 01:32 PM
I requested a transcript a month ago. Still dont have one. Ive been in the office everyday 2x a day asking all I get is the reg. is out. Shes been out from the 3 day of school. The front desk person has to ask my name at least 3 times and still gets it wrong. I guess I will have to call the NJ office and complain about it or email the big guy and let him in on the problem.

stchrisrep
02-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I requested a transcript a month ago. Still dont have one. Ive been in the office everyday 2x a day asking all I get is the reg. is out. Shes been out from the 3 day of school. The front desk person has to ask my name at least 3 times and still gets it wrong. I guess I will have to call the NJ office and complain about it or email the big guy and let him in on the problem.

If the admin continues not to fulfill your request, then talk to the managing director or the big guy.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.