PDA

View Full Version : Home pictures of SC?

sarahtarah
01-29-2005, 03:19 AM
Does anyone have home pictures of st. chris, ie from the students point of view?

bts4202
01-29-2005, 07:24 AM
There are a bunch of student pics at www.mdparadise.com under the PICTURES tab. It includes some pics of an example of student housing.

Other people have some other pictures that they may be willing to share with you.

stchrisrep
01-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Does anyone have home pictures of st. chris, ie from the students point of view?

Also look at the pictures on the main website. They were taken by a number of students from different organizations.

http://www.stchris.edu

http://www.stchris.edu/tour/ss1.htm

sarahtarah
01-30-2005, 02:33 AM
The pictures tab isnt working :?

and i did check out the st.chris website photos. i was just wondering if there were more

Thanks

drzed
01-30-2005, 08:34 AM

and i did check out the st.chris website photos. i was just wondering if there were more

Thanks

What would you like pictures of? Any of us can snap some pics. The tour on the StChris website shows every room of the campus.

Between the stchris website and mdparadise (which has pics of the grad ceremonies too), the campus is pretty much covered.

bts4202
01-30-2005, 11:59 AM

Thanks

I checked it yesterday and it was working fine. Try again, the internet is finicky sometimes.

www.mdparadise.com

sarahtarah
01-30-2005, 07:58 PM
it works now, thanks!

Docbiz
01-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Dear Sarah:

St. Chris has used pirated pictures ot the U. of Luton facilities for years and the the University is emphatic now that it has no relationship with St. Chris. What you will get for your tuition is a dilapitated old building with substandard classrooms. Look at all the posts about heating conditions. Better go and take a look for yourself or find another school. Have you thought about AUC, SGU or something better in the Caribbean?

bts4202
01-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Dear Sarah:

St. Chris has used pirated pictures ot the U. of Luton facilities for years and the the University is emphatic now that it has no relationship with St. Chris. What you will get for your tuition is a dilapitated old building with substandard classrooms. Look at all the posts about heating conditions. Better go and take a look for yourself or find another school. Have you thought about AUC, SGU or something better in the Caribbean?

HAHA, you are funny. Sarah, coming to st chris and verifying everything you see on the website is a great idea. Give me a PM if you choose to and I will find people to meet you and set up opportunities for you to join classes, go to dissection, and speak to anyone you wish.

Good luck

stchrisrep
01-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Dear Sarah:

St. Chris has used pirated pictures ot the U. of Luton facilities for years and the the University is emphatic now that it has no relationship with St. Chris.

This is incorrect. There are no pirated pictures of the Univ of Luton.
All pictures are from different students.

The college used to have a relationship with the University of Luton.
The administration decided to terminate the relationship over a year ago.
Bts and I used to study at the University of Luton.

What you will get for your tuition is a dilapitated old building with substandard classrooms.

The building is not dilapidated but modern and in good condition.
Classrooms and facilities are adequate.

sarahtarah
01-31-2005, 01:34 AM
thanks bts

and i am looking at the carribbean too. being well rounded is best

drzed
01-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Dear Sarah:

It's been a while since you've been here eh?? Our Park Square building is certainly much more than a 'dilapitated old building'. Take a look at the tour section of the stchris website, yes that's right, the pictures are of the Park Sq. facility.

The heating issue -well sure there's very little heat circulating through two of the classrooms, but hopefully that gets resolved soon enough.

It's funny though, of all things you criticized the building. I take effort to speak to our incoming transfer students, and the first thing they usually comment on are the physical facilities and how much better they are here (transfers from AUC, Ross, SMU and MUA).

But out of your entire message, I did manage to find at least SOME worth:
"Better go and take a look for yourself or find another school. Have you thought about AUC, SGU or something better in the Caribbean?"

-If you're serious about attending, definitely consider a site visit. You may also want to consider some of the top Caribbean schools as well, those that have licensed grads.

Cheers,

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.