PDA

View Full Version : ****** IS A COMPLETE DISASTER

mo5225md
01-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Ive had an interview with him. Although im not attending SC and will be attending another school, the administration should know this man is horrible. SC's view has changed in my eyes regardless of the rest of the staff. How can the director of clinicals or whatever he is be so unprofessional?!!!!!!

Kellybialy2004
01-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi, Mo,

A very wise decision! According to my friends who attend that school, he is a former D.O. whose license is revoked by the State of NY, and also a convicted felon for some kind of sexual behavior. You probably made the best decision in your life! My friends go to that school, and told me so many horror stories about that school, and inadequacies....just look at what's posted on the board; that they can't even provide heating for students during the winter!

On top of that, to have a former convicted felon, interview prospective students, and also be some kind of clinical director or something along those lines. What hospital in their right mind would give any clinical rotation spots to a school, represented by a convicted felon!

bts4202
01-26-2005, 12:53 PM
duplicate thread, please continue here: http://www.valuemd.com/ftopic27876.html

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.